Vectornator is an advanced vector design app that unlocks the power of vector graphics for everyone. Forget your desktop - Vectornator transforms your iPad and iPhone into a professional creative tool that enables you to create high quality illustrations anywhere you go. With its powerful tools, deep integrations and intuitive user interface it enables you to create high quality illustrations, logos, marketing materials, app interfaces and pretty much anything you can imagine.
With Vectornator we reimagined how graphic design apps work on mobile devices. A revolutionary, context-based user interface combined with powerful features and high performance rendering results in the perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike.
• Full set of vector design tools
• Support for masking, grouping, alignment and boolean operations
• Import of custom fonts
• Advanced vector operations, such as creating outlines from shapes or placing text on paths
• Adjustable grids, guides and snapping and the ability to choose between different units of measurement
• State of the art color picker supporting RGB and HSB
• CMYK preview - see how your document will look before printing
• Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud Library and Adobe Illustrator CC
• Import and export a wide rangle of file formats (AI *, JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF *)
• Use your favorite digital input devices - here is what we support: Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate and Bamboo Folio (ink powered by WILL)
• Drag and drop files and photos from other apps into Vectornator and vice versa
• Utilize the library of more than 80,000 icons from Icons8, right inside Vectornator
* (You can find an overview of which features of PDF and AI files are supported here: https://vectornator.io/supported-formats)
• Revolutionary user interface designed to put your work front and center
• Context based inspector panel - find all features you need exactly when you need them
• Multi-touch gestures for efficient workflows
• Keyboard shortcut support for external keyboards
• Split screen multitasking
• Desktop class performance without the desktop, thanks to our super fast rendering engine
• Optimized for multi core 64 bit chips to get maximum performance out of your devices
• Automatic layer naming powered by the neural engine on the newest A series chips
• Live rendering of blended objects, gradients as well as raster images
• Scale, rotate, move and interact with hundreds of objects at zero lag
• Take advantage of the wide-gamut P3 color space
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models and iPhone 6s and later.
- Icons8 now properly shows search results
We constantly want to improve the quality of our app. You have questions, feedback or good ideas? We are always happy to hear our community! Please contact us directly in Vectornator or via email@example.com. If you enjoy using Vectornator please rate it or even leave a review. This is the best way that you can support us. Thank you and and we look forward to seeing your new creations.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app, but Update 2.0 is very confusing
Old comment: The new 2.0 update has made this app completely confusing. Many functions don’t work as they have previously. Create lines from text doesn’t even react. What a heartbreak.
New comment: I received a notification that this issue has been resolved. My only complaint is that the app has been so thoroughly redesigned that many functions assume intuitive knowledge, rather than utilizing previously taught functions. For example, the alt function changed to two icons displaying two shapes and a clipboard(?) to mean copy and paste? Why not just have the words showing? With all of these new changes, a user guide and accompanying tutorials have yet to be published.
Ultimately, the app is fantastic for being free (seriously, incredible) however if we’re reviewing this honestly, then the above is what I have to say.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Create lines from text is already fixed in our update 2.0.1. What else is not working? Can you please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to take a look what went wrong and fix it asap. Thanks in advance!
What I’ve been looking for!
I’ve had my iPad Pro for 3 years and finally discovered an alternative to adobe illustrator that works well enough with my Apple Pencil to actually get work done. Intuitive for anyone who has used illustrator, this app is cleanly designed and easy to use. I’m very impressed with its performance and simplicity, so much that I think I can get detailed work done! One thing I’d request in future versions is art boards. Within the pen tool (thank you for prioritizing bezier pen functionality!), adobe illustrator allows the user to hold the space bar to translate the current entity while drawing the next point in the path. Is this function already here somehow? Anyway, this is a very impressive tool I will be using extensively. Thank you to the developer for your work on this!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback! Art boards is a high priority feature on our roadmap and we will add it very soon. The space bar functionality isn't available yet but we've added it to our feature request list. If you are missing something else you can easily create a feature request here https://vectornator.fider.io/. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com.
A few glitches, but overall a great app!
I use this app for complex graphical design work, and I am consistently impressed by its power and versatility! The number of layers supported, detail and accuracy, and complex function support is truly impressive.
There are a few glitches, most concerning of which is when the app will stop saving your work, leading to deletion of several steps if the drawing is exited. I’ve found a way around this, by duplicating the artwork before exiting, to stop the work from being deleted. However, it would be great if this glitch was fixed.
I gave this app 5 stars because of its incredible potential and usefulness, especially for a free app. I absolutely recommend this app, I just recommend careful duplication to protect your work from deletion!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. We’re currently working on new updates with more features and improvements and have already put your feedback onto our ToDo list. Can you please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to take a look what went wrong and fix it asap. Thanks in advance!
- Linearity GmbH
- 163.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Linearity GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.