Vectornator is an advanced vector design app that unlocks the power of vector graphics for everyone. Forget your desktop - Vectornator transforms your iPad and iPhone into a professional creative tool that enables you to create high quality illustrations anywhere you go. With its powerful tools, deep integrations and intuitive user interface it enables you to create high quality illustrations, logos, marketing materials, app interfaces and pretty much anything you can imagine.
With Vectornator 2 we reimagined how graphic design apps work on mobile devices. A revolutionary, context-based user interface combined with powerful features and high performance rendering results in the perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike.
• Full set of vector design tools
• Support for masking, grouping, alignment and boolean operations
• Import of custom fonts
• Advanced vector operations, such as creating outlines from shapes or placing text on paths
• Adjustable grids, guides and snapping and the ability to choose between different units of measurement
• State of the art color picker supporting RGB and HSB
• CMYK preview - see how your document will look before printing
• Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud Library and Adobe Illustrator CC
• Import and export a wide rangle of file formats (AI *, JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF *)
• Use your favorite digital input devices - here is what we support: Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate and Bamboo Folio (ink powered by WILL)
• Drag and drop files and photos from other apps into Vectornator and vice versa
• Utilize the library of more than 80,000 icons from Icons8, right inside Vectornator
* (You can find an overview of which features of PDF and AI files are supported here: https://vectornator.io/supported-formats)
• Revolutionary user interface designed to put your work front and center
• Context based inspector panel - find all features you need exactly when you need them
• Multi-touch gestures for efficient workflows
• Keyboard shortcut support for external keyboards
• Split screen multitasking
• Desktop class performance without the desktop, thanks to our super fast rendering engine
• Optimized for multi core 64 bit chips to get maximum performance out of your devices
• Automatic layer naming powered by the neural engine on the newest A series chips
• Live rendering of blended objects, gradients as well as raster images
• Scale, rotate, move and interact with hundreds of objects at zero lag
• Take advantage of the wide-gamut P3 color space
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models and iPhone 6s and later.
Bug fixes and improvements.
We constantly want to improve the quality of our app. You have questions, feedback or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us directly in Vectornator or via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy using Vectornator please rate it or even leave a review. This is the best way you can support us. Thanks a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
I can not ungroup projects in the gallery. fatal mistake. I like to organize my projects in the gallery to my liking. (change the order)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and the feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience! What exactly do you mean with ungroup projects in the gallery? We have tutorials on our learn page http://vectornator.io/learn which explains the gallery. Please let us know if this helps. Otherwise you can send us an email to email@example.com directly. We’re always here to support you.
Nice update with a few minor glitches
The developers are doing a great job of making this app more and more capable, at a surprising pace.
Unfortunately the latest 2.x release has some significant lag when drawing with the brush (on iPad Pro 2015, 12.9" using Apple Pencil). The Pencil tool seems to work fine, so that's a reasonable workaround for now.
Other nice things are the excellent manual available free from the Apple Bookstore. I also love that they use the two-finger-tap-to-undo gesture, popularized by Procreate.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and the feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience! Can you please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise it is very difficult for us to reproduce it. We want to take a look what went wrong and fix it asap. Thanks in advance!
I really like this app since I use this a lot to create themes for my iPhone. One thing I don’t like on the new update that now it says made with Vectornator. Really hate seeing that on my lock screen and wallpapers
- Linearity GmbH
- 161.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Linearity GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.