VectorPro Color Batch
By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
VectorPro Color Batch builds on the successful VectorPro automatic tracing platform and adds in fully automated batched vectorizing.
VectorPro Color Batch automatically traces high quality vector files from images. An excellent companion to the many lower cost illustration programs available in the Mac App Store, this app completes a full-featured design toolbox at a very low cost.
VectorPro Color Batch gives you the ability to create black and white, grayscale and even color vector images. The number of colors used is manually adjustable while tracing.
- Fully automatic batched operation for whole directories of images.
- Automatic tracing of images (png, jpg, gif, etc).
- Creates black and white, grayscale and color vector files (svgs).
- Saves vector files in industry-standard format (svg).
- Saved files can be opened in any vector editing software.
- Options for tracing images with uneven lighting (like many photos)
- Simple, intuitive operation.
- Very fast tracing.
- Adds automatic tracing alongside any vector editing software.
- Gives designers the power of converting any image into a high quality vector.
- Powerful options allow it to trace poorly lighted photos, which means less time is spent capturing images.
- Fast tracing gives a pleasant user experience (no waiting).
- Low cost.
If you're looking to build a full-featured graphic design suite at a reasonable cost, you must add VectorPro Color Batch to your list of applications. We're sure you'll love it.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Released: Oct 11, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2012 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later