By Rantmedia Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" IN 61 COUNTRIES
* TUAW ‘Daily iPhone App’
* Touch Arcade : 4 stars; “exquisitely detailed… an impressive Vectrex experience”
* Retro Gamer Magazine: “Quite simply the best emulator on iPad”
* CNET: Featured in “the best iPad apps. Period”
* Kotaku: “A beautiful harmony that instantly transports me 18 years into the past”
Vectrex Regeneration is a faithful recreation of the original Vectrex retro games console from the 1980s. Bringing a totally authentic experience, this extensive catalog of retro games will provide hours of classic gaming entertainment. *Note important device requirements below*
***NOTE: Compatible with the following devices:
iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad 1, 2, 3, 4 & Mini
Optimised for iPhone 5 and retina iPad***
Restoring your purchase is easy: You need to go through the purchase again - but you will **not** be charged - it will popup saying you already own it and it is free. (Assuming it is the same iTunes account). Any problems contact us on support.
• Get Minestorm for FREE
• Access to many original titles including:
Fortress of Narzod
Plus more original titles coming soon
• Play indie titles such as:
War of the Robots
Plus more indie titles coming soon
• Original Vectrex unit, authentic sounds, game box art and history of the Vectrex
• iCade compatible
• Game Center support, with leaderboards, achievements and challenges!
• Use additional iPhone/iPad as a controller over WiFi
Ways to play:
• Play Minestorm and selected indie games for FREE
• Buy the 'Mega Pack' to unlock all the original games, iCade and WiFi controller for just $6.99
• Buy 'paid' indie games - priced individually
Now you can take a Vectrex with you wherever you go!
Get in touch with us:
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixes sound issue on iPad Air and added option to restore purchases.
Please rate and review - it really helps!
Unfortunately I didn't discover Vectrex until it was too late. I LOVED Tempest in the arcade. When I found out there was a vector graphics game system I had to have it. But I was late to the game and it had already been pulled from the market. And now, just by happenstance I found this app! I absolutely love it. The little added touch of being able to play without the overlays just goes to show you a lot of time went into this app.
The way an emulator should be
This emulator sets the standard for how to do it right. The 'entry room' is the perfect touch. The games are smooth and the interface is at once intuitive and natural. The options are easy to use and while there are a wide variety of choices to make the user can make as many or as few as they want...and it's easy! Thank you for keeping the vectrex alive and fresh.
OMG OMG OMG!
Vectrex was my first gaming system because parents didn't want to clutter up the TV in the living room (and all of our other TVs were black and white)... I had every game, except those for the light pen so the titles that you buy for this emulator are spot-on (except maybe for the Star Trek name change). Please keep putting out the other titles and I will keep buying them! This is a flashback to my youth; my nerdy, nerdy youth!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 143 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rantmedia Games Ltd
- © 2012 Rantmedia Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mega Pack$6.99