By Rantmedia Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" IN 141 COUNTRIES
* Touch Arcade : 4 stars; “exquisitely detailed… an impressive Vectrex experience”
* Retro Gamer Magazine: “Quite simply the best emulator on iPad”
* CNET: Featured in “the best iPad apps. Period”
* Kotaku: “A beautiful harmony that instantly transports me 18 years into the past”
* BAFTA Cymru Technical Commendation
Vectrex Regeneration is a faithful recreation of the original Vectrex retro games console from the 1980s. Bringing a totally authentic experience, this extensive catalog of retro games will provide hours of classic gaming entertainment.
***Optimised for retina devices***
• Access to many original titles including:
Fortress of Narzod
• Play indie titles such as:
War of the Robots
• Original Vectrex unit, authentic sounds, game box art and history of the Vectrex
• iCade, MFi compatible
• Game Center support, with leaderboards, achievements and challenges!
• Use additional iPhone/iPad as a controller over WiFi and Bluetooth
Now you can take a Vectrex with you wherever you go!
Get in touch with us:
What's New in Version 2.1
Fix for crashing on German iPad’s. Sorry about that / Es tut mir leid!!
MFi thumb stick and button changes please
I have to dock three stars. For starters; only adding d-pad support to MFi, when the left thumb stick should have obviously been used instead; or at least in addition. Also the button layout doesn't make sense. Button A should be 1. B should be 2. X should be 3. Y should be 4. The way you have it now makes referencing the overlay controls impossibly frustrating and just too confusing to be fun. Also, the buttons don't disappear from the screen when you're using an MFi controller. Lastly it's missing the voices from Spike. Maybe others, but that's the one I'm most familiar with. Please make these changes.
Auto-closes on Rantmedia screen
I had it on my iPod 4 for a while and it worked great. My PS3 controller worked with it too! (Jailbroke and used controllersforall) Last year I got this iPod 5 and the app doesn't work for some reason. I am a die-hard fan of vectrex. I used to own one, but I sold it and got lots for it. I regret it, and I want to continue reliving memories of my favorite game console ever. Please fix this somebody!
Best app ever! :)
This is the first app I ever had that represents a real vectrex It has all the sounds and effects of the real thing. I had to upgrade to iOS 9.2.1 to get it to run but other than that it works great!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 23, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 148 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Rantmedia Games Ltd
- © 2012-2016 Rantmedia Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.