Vedareader App is a new and convenient way for learning spiritual Vedic literature on your iPhone or iPad.
You may as well listen to audio books, use search box and make your own list of literature.
This is the first App in the World which contains the Greatest and rare Vaishnava Master’s heritage and ancient Indian’s scriptures (Bhagavad-Gita etc.)
it’s planned to be added more books, articles and magazines in the near future.
The VedaReader app is and always will be for free.
We are preparing an update, working on an improvement of the app and also working with the archive and the library. If you want to become a part of the project then message: email@example.com
The 16th of May update:
- sharing a quote. Now you can select the quote you like and share it in social media in the form of a picture or text;
- sorting by authors added;
- library was replenished with new books;
- choice of a typeface in the reading mode;
- a possibility to control screen brightness;
- a possibility to choose the way of flipping pages (shift or flip)
- bugs were fixed and data processing was accelerated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.