Veer 2 is here and it's better than ever!
The game is simple. You're presented with a card and on that card is an arrow - swipe that direction to clear the card and show the card. But wait! It's not easy though, you need to be quick and accurate. Spending too much time pondering which way to swipe or swiping the wrong direction will result in the game ending. With three game modes, there's sure to be a challenge for everyone. Are you ready to prove to your friends your ninja reflexes?
• Stunning design accompanied by beautiful animations
• Physics-based cards. Just as if you were swiping a card on top of a deck!
• Settings that allow you to toggle between three different difficulties
• Game center integration - so you can show off your scores to your friends
Veer 2 is here!
• Fresh new design
• 3 new levels(Easy, Medium, Hard - which includes diagonal swipes!!)
• Settings screen where you can change the difficulty, toggle sound effects, remove the ads(to support more awesome releases!), and directly send me feedback
• Cards are now physics-based, just as if you were swiping a card off the top of a deck!
• Status bar which shows you notifications throughout the game, tells you your score and high score, and lastly, displays a circular progress bar indicating how much time you have left until time runs out!
This is a huge release and if you're in love with it just as much as I am, please leave a kind review on the App Store to show your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game great guy
The game is simplistic but amazingly fun and the developer is a great guy I know this because he was at a conference and had a wonderful presentation that I had to pay attention to although I was trying to rebuild a frikin flash drive also check out impossible rush not if ur color blind though it's ur high score will be 2
Amazing and Addictive
Can't stop playing Veer! Keep the updates coming... Can't wait to see what you add!
Good game but too many ads
The game is fun, but while you are in middle of playing, ads pop up. The only way to,close them is by hitting a tiny x.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.