HappyCow Find Vegan Food
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal: The App Store's #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide. Covering 180+ countries and online as a free-to-use website since 1999. Search HappyCow listings to find a local restaurant or cafe anywhere in the world, or search for reviews about a local vegan or vegetarian health food store.
* Search filters by location, vegan, vegetarian, health food stores + more
* Browse HappyCow to find a popular cafe or restaurant
* Store your favorites for future reference
* Organize restaurants and stores for your upcoming trips
* View an interactive map with restaurants
* Get directions, phone numbers, reviews, and website information
* Share what you find with your friends
* Upload photos of your delicious food
* Submit reviews and advice for your fellow HappyCow users
* Be Happy with HappyCow
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HappyCow
Having issues? Send us a message: ios (at) happycow.net
What's New in Version 3.9.2
- Support for iPhone X
- Fixed issues with gallery on iOS 11
- Added option to report photos from the gallery
Thank you, Happy Cow, for always helping us find something good to eat!! I love being part of the Happy Cow community and I’ve created some of my best Food Memories thanks to you! I would love if Happy Cow could be linked to my GPS to show me vegan options along my route! That would be so helpful as I drive a lot for Work and would love to see what’s on my way, vs 7 miles back (for example) - thought I would share my idea!
Handy App for finding food
I’ve used the app since August 2017. It is a handy accessory to help me find current and accurate information on vegan restaurants and options no matter where I have been. Highly recommend and can say there are also international options when traveling abroad.
For 4$ I was expecting more.
So for all the great reviews here this app did not really live up to my expectations. I spend a lot of time in rural parts of the midwest, and this app is not helpful here. Also, the veg-options function is not super useful for vegans - I wish there was a separate tab or something to list vegan dishes for each restaurant. Also, why are users paying so much for an app that we input and maintain the information for?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 39.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: HappyCow, Inc
- © 2011-2017, HappyCow Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.