Veggie Bottoms Kitchen – The Fun Kids Cookbook
By Red Card Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Who said eating healthy can’t be fun? Veggie Bottoms Kitchen encourages parents and kids to cook real recipes together with simple step-by-step recipes, interactive animated elements and characters, and a Smoothie Maker game where kids can create recipes of their own! Recipes can be sorted by ingredient or by common allergies and dietary restrictions – dairy, egg, nut, and vegan.
DELICIOUS HEALTHY ALLERGY-SENSITIVE RECIPES
Over 40 delicious recipes with easy to follow, animated instructions to make cooking fun! Sort by ingredient, allergy, or your pinned favorites – like Blueberry Salsa, Peanut Butter Banana Bon Bons, and Mini-Scrambled Asparagus Bakes. Recipes are fully integrated with iOS so you can select the ingredients you don’t have from the Shopping List and send them to your clipboard, email, or social media with one tap!
KIDS LEARN AS THEY COOK
Your children will love learning about tomatoes, coconuts, lemons and more with the Veggie Bottoms family of animated characters. The Kitchen is full of fun food facts, cooking tips, and hilarious sound effects!
MAKE YOUR OWN SMOOTHIES – WATCH CHEF MONTY REACT!
The Smoothie Maker is HOURS of standalone fun maker lets kids choose the ingredients to form their own concoction. But beware – if it doesn’t taste right, Chef Monty might blow his lid! If he likes it, he just might share his secret smoothie recipes!
- Over 40 recipes, sortable by allergy and dietary restriction
- Animated and text-based instructions
- Full shopping list functionality including customizable ingredient lists and support to share to clipboard, e-mail, text message, and more
- Animated characters so your kids have fun while they cook and learn
- Smoothie Maker game lets your child create recipes with easy drag-and-drop functionality
- No rules or stress - just open-ended, kid-directed fun!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Students and teachers, parents and children, and boys and girls alike agree – If you’re looking for a fun, interactive way to teach kids about healthy foods and get them more involved in the kitchen and at the market, look no further than Veggie Bottoms Kitchen. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what others are saying:
4.5 out of 5 Stars: “Kids will have fun putting together smoothies and trying to guess Chef Monty’s recipes. Chef Monty’s reactions to their concoctions will amuse kids and entice them to create even zanier combinations. Kids who enjoy cooking with also find it fun to discover new recipes in the app and try making them in their own kitchen.” – Best Apps For Kids
“Veggie Bottoms Kitchen is a great way to get kids to try new and healthy foods. It turns seemingly boring vegetables into silly characters that kids will love learning about and want to eat.” – Geeks With Juniors
“Beyond smoothies, there are over 40 wonderful and easy step-by-step recipes to start your family on a healthier path. They will be learning about shopping lists, following instructions, and most importantly, good food choices. You can sort recipes by a Veggie Bottom ingredient or by Vegan and the top three known food allergies – Egg, Dairy and Nuts!” – Apps For Kids
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Customizable shopping list with copy / share feature to e-mail, messages, notes, or social media
- Favorites area to save favorite recipes
- Updated text readability for iPad Mini devices
- Updated Chef Monty's smoothie recipes hints for younger children
- Updated home screen for easier access
- Added connections to Veggie Bottoms and Veggie Bottoms Kitchen Companion
- General usability updates
An awesome fun cooking app for kids!
If you've got kids who are hooked on the Food Network or always wanting to help out in the kitchen, this app is perfect. It's loaded with awesome, kid-friendly recipes for your mini-Iron Chefs to make with you in the kitchen. Step by step, animated instructions and a complete shopping list for each recipe makes shopping and cooking a snap. (The tips and factoids are also fun!) So many recipes to try - were definitely going to make the beet burgers this weekend.
Oh and there's also a smoothie maker game that lets kids of all ages create their own smoothie recipes and whip them up for the master chef to try. He always has a funny reaction. Love this app and look forward to more!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Red Card Studios, LLC
- © 2016 Red Card Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.