Veggie Love Cookbook from Better Homes and Gardens
By Meredith Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now, making delicious (and good-for-you) food can be as much fun as eating it, thanks to the new veggies recipe app from Better Homes and Gardens. It shows how to make the most of veggies in all kinds of recipes. From tacos and pizza to cupcakes and calzones, you’ll be whipping up tasty dishes your whole family will love ... in no time flat.
With all this, plus easy-to-follow-instructions and beautiful full-color photos of every recipe, this is the one cooking app moms, dads, and kids will all enjoy using. Just look at everything you get:
• More than 50 recipes – each one triple-tested in the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen to guarantee your success.
• Easy search tool that lets you find the just-right recipe in a snap.
• Wide variety of scrumptious dishes sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
• Cook-together tips to make kitchen-time fun for mom, dad, and kids.
• Easy-to-use shopping list to make all your trips to the store fast and hassle-free.
• Built-in timer that sets itself.
• PLUS – a special favorites feature that lets you create your own cookbook filled with all your family’s best-loved dishes from the app ... or share them with your friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Don’t miss out – get Veggie Love Cookbook now!
BHG.com is the online home of Better Homes and Gardens magazine, the vibrant, down-to-earth guide for the woman who is passionate about her home and garden and all that they encompass.
What's New in Version 2.2
Fixed Bug with Twitter
Good, but could be so much more
I like this app, but it needs to be more expansive. The recipes are relatively simple and delicious. However, there are not enough recipes and the range of veggies used is too narrow. There is so much more that could be offered here!
Please expand this and make it great!
Disappointed in the limited kinds of vegetables used. I had expected to see a wide variety but instead saw only a few basics -- broccoli,corn, peas, (spinach or other green, cucumber in a salad), potatoes, carrots. Not even radishes, cauliflower, kale, okra, onions, turnips, parsnips, etc.. Perhaps BHG will put out a better, less mundane recipe app for a more rounded, adventurous vegetable whirl.
I love veggies, and I love good nutrition for my family, great variety of recipes and scrumptious.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 23, 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Meredith Corporation
- © Meredith Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.