Veggie Meals is a collection of 66 easy-to-prepare everyday meals with affordable and common ingredients. Users of Veggie Meals love the beautiful design, the gorgeous photography and the clever timer.
"These recipes come along with some stunning pictures of the dishes, so it’s a beautiful sight to look at"
– Preshit Deorukhkar, beautifulpixels.com
"New recipes are fun to discover and nutritious meals are all the more satisfying"
• 66 tasty ovo-lacto vegetarian and vegan recipes
• 9 categories: salads, soups, pasta, stews & wok, burgers, gratins, pies & pizza, breads, and desserts
• Complete nutrion data for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Clever egg timer - just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start
• List of ingredients and quantities always at hand
• All recipes in the app - no Internet connection required
• Nutritious and varied vegetarian and vegan recipes
• Everyday ingredients that are easy to find
• Share full recipes through Facebook, Twitter or email
• Take it with you to plan meals at the grocery store
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
...AND FOR DESSERT
• Universal - one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English, Swedish, or Portuguese
• Choose metric or US measurements
• Icons indicate Freezable and Vegan recipes
• Estimated cooking time for each recipe
• Supports both landscape and portrait orientation on iPad
POPULAR ON THE APP STORE
Featured by Apple in the following categories:
• New & Noteworthy
• What's Hot
• Eat your greens
• Healthy cooking
• Staff Favorites
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* email@example.com * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
We care about your privacy. We’ve had some analytics tools used in our apps. With the upcoming GDPR in the EU, we’ve decided to simply stop using those tools.
- Removed Google Analytics & Fabric from the app
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Filibaba veggie/vegan apps!
These Swedish recipe apps are a delight. The combinations are fresh and appealing with a twist. I downloaded the six including the egg timer. One has in-app purchase which I also bought on the strength of the other recipes. The smoothies have interesting ingredients with occasional Swedish accents like red currant and cardamom. The spreads also are well presented with easy to see nutrional data. Veggie Weekend is likely to become my go-to idea spot. Veggie Meals contain easy to put together recipes and the Vegourmet has more elaborate selections. Do try these! Am happily surprised and pleased!
I have long been looking for an app that will provide easy to make recipes for vegetarians, and I finally found it in this app. As stated, this is a wonderful app.
What??This is it?
Not nearly enough recipes! Some free apps have waaayy more. Also, where is the nutritional information ? It would be helpful to have the amount of calories, carbs, etc. Lastly, the music is nice, but it should be an option to play it while cooking, not only when searching.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.