The Vehicle Maintenance Log is an elegant, yet simple solution to help you keep track of those traditional vehicle service milestones; ie. Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation maintenance. Make individual entries for each service; mileage, date of service, place of service, any related notes as well as related cost. An easy solution for both the individual owner as well as those managing a fleet of vehicles or rentals.
v4.0 features includes:
• Rewritten from the ground up.
• Now compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
• Now contains fields for your vehicle's plate no., VIN no. and a long awaited photo of your vehicle.
• New improved import/export feature allows you to either export a CSV file via email, or save the CSV directly into your iCloud account as a backup (you'll need to be logged in to your account).
• New preferences panel allows our international users to select both their preferred date format as well as choose a currency format.
• New search field allows you to search lengthy vehicle lists for specific models.
• Supports unlimited vehicles within a simple interface.
• A total of 14 traditional service indicators; Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation.
• Current vehicle brands includes; Acura, Alfa Romeo, AMC, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroen, Chrysler, Daewoo, Datsun, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geo, GMC, Holden, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lancia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Panoz, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Sylva, Tesla, Toyota, Triumph, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, and an Unlisted Brand to cover any unique cases.
Completely rewritten from the ground up! It's been a long while since the last update and there's been a lot of user input. There's still a few nuggets I want to integrate but I wanted to get this new release into your hands as fast as possible.
What's new in v4.0
• The Vehicle Maintenance Log has been completely rewritten from the ground up in the newest programming language for faster performance.
• Now compatible with both iPhone and iPad
• The updated vehicle listing now contains fields for your vehicle's plate no., VIN no. and a long awaited photo! That's right, you can now select a photo from your photo gallery, scale it, rotate it, crop it - add it to your vehicle profile to quickly identify your vehicle.
• The improved import/export feature now allows you to either export a CSV file via email, or save the CSV directly into your iCloud account as a backup - just in case you ever loose your device. Import a file saved into your iCloud account right back into the App.
• The new preferences panel allows our international users to select both their preferred date format as well as choose a currency format - dollar, euro, pound or yen.
• Not only can you sort your vehicles by model year, but you can now use the new search field to narrow down your search even further.
• Tired of the sound effects? You can now disable them in the preferences panel.
• New users will be treated with some default vehicles to help them get a feel for how the App will display their data.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works perfectly and helps me to keep up with many different vehicles I maintain. The only thing missing is a Miscellaneous category so I can keep up and make notes on little things about each vehicle. (Ex. Windshield Wipers, Waxed, etc. )
Developer Response ,
v3.0 is currently waiting on release from the AppStore, with 2 additional service areas including a Miscellaneous section for those random service concerns. v3.0 also now includes cost details for each service entry, as well as localization for my European users.
It has no reminder alerts to perform service. It doesn’t pull the actual maintenance schedule for your car into the app.
It doesn’t do anything except record service that has occurred.
Developer Response ,
The App is defined as a maintenance log, not a replacement for consulting your owners manual for service intervals specific to your particular vehicle and driving conditions.
I was expecting to at least keep track of mileage and see when maintenance items would be due. This doesn’t even do that. Hoping the developer adds this feature. I could have just used Notes to do the same thing this app does.
- Paul Scarnegie
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Scarnegie Interactive, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.