- HealthKit integration for nice progress inside the Health App
- Switch between units so you know how to communicate your weight with your European friends.
- Dark and Light mode to match with your device (even the App Icon changes!)
- Set a target weight to motivate progress (you can do it!)
- Quickly add a new weight measurement right from your wrist via Apple Watch
- See your progress as you go with a subtle line chart
- Automatically calculates your BMI as soon as you've entered your weight.
Here we are again, small bug fix and improvements release:
- Fixes a bug where if you're using iOS in German you couldn't add a measurement with a decimal value.
- Now shows correct height in Imperial (displays ft + in and asks for inches)
Please leave a review if you enjoy using the app :)
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for fixing
Good news! in the latest update it works like it should again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Simple and great app.
Simple and neat application! I like it. But it will be better if I can set password on it..
Thanks for the kind words! That's quite a good idea! I will look into this.
Don’t see purpose of this app
Very simple app, but doesn’t offer anything. Does less than weight tracking in Apple’s native Health app. Don’t see any use for this app. Don’t waste your money.
This App enables you to add weight into the Health app as fast as possible. Next to that you can set a target and very soon you can check your BMI as well. I hope you can give it another shot when 1.3 is out 😊
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.