By Hidde van der Ploeg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- HealthKit integration for nice progress inside the Health App
- Switch between units so you know how to communicate your weight with your European friends.
- Dark and Light mode to match with your device (even the App Icon changes!)
- Set a target weight to motivate progress (you can do it!)
- Quickly add a new weight measurement right from your wrist via Apple Watch
- See your progress as you go with a subtle line chart
What's New in Version 1.2
It has been awhile but it was totally worth it I promise, here is what's new:
- When you have more than 7 measurements in your health data a nice and subtle line chart will show up so you can quickly see progress
- If you set a custom unit, this unit is now transferred to your watch as well
- The motivational message now use the iOS native alerts for better performance and accessibility
- Don't like those message at all? No worries! You can now disable them in the settings, no hard feelings here.
- Small visual improvements
I'm just a one man show so I would really appreciate it if you would give a review!
See you all next update!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Hidde van der Ploeg
- © Hidde van der Ploeg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.