Vela is a secure communication app that connects individuals, caregivers and health professionals in real-time to streamline how care is delivered. With Vela, individuals and caregivers can easily reach one another and professionals in a way that is fast and secure to share up-to-date health information, receive support and deliver the best care possible.
THROUGH VELA YOU CAN:
● Chat with your health professionals
● Chat with trusted family and friends
● Complete questionnaires to share information about health
● Receive coaching and education
● Share pictures and files
● Alert your health professionals immediately if an incident occurs
LOG IN TODAY
If you are already using Vela today, your same username and password will work in this app.
If you do not have a Vela login, contact your case manager to ask how you can join the Vela community
Whether you're being cared for, or you're caring for someone, Vela is the best way to connect family members, friends and health professionals, such as case managers and pharmacists, all in one place in order to collaborate on care.
• We'll automatically open the app for you. Now without any effort on your part, your personalized Vela invite email will bring you to this app to complete sign up. Maximum convenience right from the start.
• Complete app notifications. You already have the convenience of setting your Vela notifications in the app, and now we're making sure your preferences match your iOS Vela settings. You decide how you'd like to stay on top of all your Vela happenings, and we'll make sure it happens.
• Fixed: Files shared in Chat will show up in your File section without delay. Some people had issues with this, and it should now be corrected.
• Fixed: If a personal or professional team member deleted a chat they'd sent you, it will be now be removed from your chat stream. A fix for those "whoops!" moments.
• Fixed: Your push notification preferences are reflected in your Vela notification preferences. We had a few kinks to work out with the new app notifications, and we've now taken care of them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.