By Competitor Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Velonews brings you inside the sport of bike racing, with exclusive features, analysis, expert training advice, unbiased bike testing and gear reviews and the absolute best cycling photography.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-15 Issues (1 Year) at £20.99 / $29.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.6.5
New and improved Velonews artwork
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 27, 2016
- Version: 3.6.5
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Competitor Group, Inc.
- © Competitor Group, Inc & PixelMags, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Velo: $29.99
- Buyers Guide 2014 of Velo$7.99
- Velo: Tour de France Guide 2012$8.99
- The Best of Velo Tech: 2013 of Velo$8.99
- Velo: Buyer's Guide 2013$7.99
- March 2013 of Velo$5.99
- Gun Buyer's Guide 2016 of Velo$7.99
- August 2014 of Velo$5.99
- Velo: December 2012$5.99
- Buyer's Guide 2015 of Velo$7.99