Accelerator – Speed Reader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read faster than ever before, one word at a time. Speed read articles from the web at superhuman speeds. Finish your reading list in record time with Accelerator.
• Designed for iOS 8 with multiple text sizes, automatic background updating, and AirDrop
• Speed read Instapaper, Pocket, and Readability articles
• Browse and save articles from the web and supported apps
• Read text, rich text, and word documents from Mail and other apps
• Brag about your reading skills on Twitter, Facebook, and more
• Automatically read text and links from your clipboard
• 3 themes for comfortable reading in any environment
• Save web pages right from Safari with the Accelerator bookmark
• Specialized typeface designed for dyslexic readers
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• Fixes an issue that prevented logging into Instapaper and downloading new Instapaper articles. Sorry about that!
If you love Accelerator, leave us a review on the App Store. If you need help, send an email to email@example.com or reach us on Twitter at @acceleratorapp.
BEST SPEED READER APP ON
How's it going guys. Love the app. It's the number one app on my iPhone app dock for Easy access!
I use this app for EVERYTHING, studying, leisure, you name it.
Maybe future builds could include Some of the following items If you Guys haven't discussed this already.
A companion app for Mac. I don't know how large your audience is, but that would be great. There aren't any good alternatives to your app in the Mac Store (take advantage of apples continuity function)
Cloud service back up or some type of online back up for the text that we save for reading. I recently restored my phone to unlock it and I lost a few of the odd notes I had. I also have full ebooks in plain text saved here mainly. So you can imagine the size of the files that I copy and paste into the app. It seems a little slow when opening and closing those files.
I think that's mainly hardware issue.
A looping feature would be great, even if it's a looping feature for individual notes/files. I like studying with the app and it would be could to have that supersede the begin again feature.
Font color changes could be cool but I like the minimal settings as they are so that's not a necessity.
I was a dedicated ReadQuick user. Accelerator is very similar, with some improvements. I like the sepia background and I LOVE the black background, because I read in bed. I'm trying out adding fixations; right now I'm on three words at a time.
Accelerator does not show reading times in the queue like ReadQuick. They do show once the article is opened. There is a text-only view of the full article, which is an improvement over waiting to load the Web version. The only other difference I've noticed so far is that the Accelerator queue holds about 70 articles, not quite as many as ReadQuick.
I would say Accelerator is about 150% as good as the competition. Factor in that the competition costs twice as much, and it's an even better value. Well done.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 24, 2015
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Lickability
- © 2015 Lickability
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.