Velogram for Strava Cycling
By AppVision Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create brilliant infographics from your Strava data:
• Overlay Elevation, Route and Stats onto your own images
• ActivityArt - produces artwork from your activities that you can use as posters, wallpapers etc.
• All-Time Statistics
• Year-To-Date Statistics
• Last 4-Weeks Statistics
• Historical Stats - Year-by-Year & Previous Months
• Individual Activity Statistics
• Friends Activity Statistics
• K/QOM & CR Statistics
• Projected Distances
• Beer, Wine, and Cake Calculator!
Once you've chosen the type of infographic you require, the image is created ready for you to share via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and of course to your device itself.
When creating Activity-based images, you can use the specific-dimensioned templates which look great when uploaded to the Strava app.
Velogram also enables the user to take a Strava activity (run or ride) and CLONE an existing one to be a new activity - useful for when your Garmin has crashed and you've done a similar ride/run before. Velogram also allows you to BOOST existing rides/runs!!
What's New in Version 2.6.4
• Now works properly with Zwift
• Fix for iOS10 layout issues (missing controls etc.)
Fixed - Update is crashing
Not sure what you guys did but today’s update is crashing the app. Can’t even use it.
In response to the developer, I’m using IPhone 7 and 11.3 IOS
Fixed app is working as expected. Thanks!
What is this for?
So, it's a cute way to looks at stats. Nothing special. Let me save you $2. Go to Strava and get this stuff. The only thing that could redeem this app would be for it to provide heat maps. Nothing near that cool here, though. Move along...
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: AppVision Ltd
- © 2017 AppVision Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.