Book a Guide and Ride with VeloGuide!
Riding with a VeloGuide makes cycling in unfamiliar places safer, easier and far more interesting. It is a terrific opportunity to connect with a local guide who is eager to share their favorite cycling routes and local knowledge.
If you are a cycling enthusiast or pro, becoming a VeloGuide is a fantastic way to get paid while showcasing your city and sharing your favorite local places. It is a great way to make new cycling friends from all over the world.
VeloGuide makes it easy! Download the app now and browse through our growing list of recreational cyclists and active or retired pro-cyclists and book a ride with your favorite VeloGuide today!
With the mobile app you can:
• Sign up as a registered guest
• Register to become a VeloGuide from in the app
• Log in with email, or social sign up from Facebook, Strava or Google
• Find local guides and cycling tour results with the search tool; search by destination, by country, or search by a guide’s name
• From the Guest Dash, browse through our list of Featured Destinations, Featured Tours, Featured VeloGuide Pros and Featured VeloGuides to find local guides and bike tour results
• On a guide details page, read about the guide, see reviews, tour listings, tour details and inquire about booking a tour
• From guest dash, use our concierge booking service option
• From a guide details page, a guest can add a review of the guide with star rating and add comments
• Request to book a tour with the VeloGuide by using the tour request form
• Request to book a bike and add your bike size in tour request form
• From the guest dash, ‘favorite’ VeloGuides and bike tours for future travels or future booking requests
• The saved page, displays your ‘favorited’ VeloGuides and ‘favorited’ tours, great for future travel and future booking requests
• Read our Discover VeloGuide blog posts
• From the Profile page, adjust your profile, read FAQs, Terms & Conditions and learn more about VeloGuide
• Log out from app with button
- Featured destinations added in the dashboard
- Bog posts added at the bottom of the dashboard
- Concierge service page - added 'city requested' with location lookup
- Pull-to-refresh added to the dash and blog page
- UI improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.