Vendease POS Restaurant
By vendease, L.C.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Our No. 1 competitive edges are quality. High quality, superior reliability and neat design and execution are the reasons you should chose this app.
Unique features that only this app offers:
1. Reporting - generate excel report in any form that you want.
2. Receipt printing to more types of printers that any other apps, wider selection with better price.
3. Hybrid mode - with cloud office support for menu creation and backup, but works offline (and support multiple iOS terminals).
4. Universal UI on all iOS devices, best choice for table-side ordering.
5. Two ordering mode - employee mode and customer mode so that it can be used as a standalone POS as well as digital menu or catalog.
Suitable for table service restaurant, fast serve restaurant, coffee shop, antique, spa or jewelry stores, etc. Requires a valid email address to sign up for free evaluation.
Can be upgraded to Standalone Edition through in-app-purchase (check http://www.vendease.com/#pricingsection for details), Standalone Edition allow backing up sales reports in excel format to a PC/Mac without internet connection. United States or Canadian merchants can upgrade to Standalone Edition for free if sign up for the credit card payment processing with our payment partner.
Shift and Cash management - no ordering before opening a shift, shift manager has to examine cash drawer before closing/opening shift;
E-Menu creation and edition - upload and display customizable photo and description;
Staff management - create and edit roles, assign role privilege, create and edit staff for each roles; Only manager or owner has access to back office;
Ordering and Table reservation;
Accept credit card through iDynamo reader;
Setup and print to multiple printer groups;
Arrange and edit serving order for each course;
Syncing between multiple iOS terminals without internet access;
Same UI on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch;
The Standalone and Enterprise edition user also have access to cloud office which allow owners to manage store remotely using a standard web browser.
Menu are backed up on cloud server, making it portable and recoverable in any circumstances.
Check www.vendease.com for more information about hardware compatibility and licensing.
1 Standalone Edition upgrade, non-consumable,
2 Emenu upgrade, non-consumable,
3 add extra terminal slot,
Please consult www.vendease.com/iapoptions for price and terms of subscription, note the following conditions apply to in-app-purchase:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Fix multiple bugs
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: vendease, L.C.
- © 2012 www.vendease.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- standalone mode$49.99