Venice Transport Maps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's more than just a map: it's the Venice water bus in your pocket!
The ULTIMATE water buses app for Venice, featuring the most convenient user interface and brilliant, retina-ready graphics, route planner and entrance/exit data. You can't go wrong with this best 2012 up-to-date, offline map.
• Easy step-by-step directions mean you always know the fastest route. Directions always work offline underground!
• See your Current Location.
• Get an estimation of your journey time and even find out which carriage to sit in to avoid lengthy walks to the other end of the pier.
• Beautiful graphics, including high-resolution maps for the Retina display.
• Review line diagrams to see stations, transfers, and express/local timing
• One touch access to favorite / recent journeys
• Can be accessed anywhere, including anywhere on the transport network
• IPhone 5 and iPad 3 ready, also full support of "old" 3GS
What's New in Version 2.1
I have not determined a single benefit of this app. Even if you are in Venice long enough to learn all of the vaporetto (water bus) stops, the app still will not provide any information regarding getting from one vaporetto stop to another. Utterly useless app
Waste of time and money. Just use Google Maps public transit app. You're better off downloading the PDF map from the ACTV web site
No legend for lines, no ability to search in any useful way.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Sergey Zuev
- © (c) Sergey Vladimirovich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Offline Map$1.99
- London Tube$1.99