Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make and share payments.
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” – Forbes
“#1 app college students should download right now” – Buzzfeed
“Just Venmo me.” – Business Insider
• Pay your friends for dinner, drinks, rent, and more.
• Easily collect money from people who owe you.
Venmo uses data encryption to protect your financial information.
Venmo is a service of PayPal, Inc., a licensed provider of money transfer services. All money transmission is provided by PayPal, Inc. pursuant to PayPal, Inc.’s licenses. Visit https://venmo.com/legal/us-licenses/ for additional information. © 2016 PayPal.
What's New in Version 6.18.1
• Sped up typing in chats with our support team. They've got the answers for you and we aren't going to let slow typing get in the way of that.
• We fixed an issue so you can again send along a screenshot while talking with support.
• Fixed an issue where the TouchID/PIN lock would not take action after unlocking from another app or push notification.
• Updated our Help Center to include new bug fixes, such as fixing search bar issues and updated styling.
"Friend Credit" is a thing of the past!
For a long time my friends and I were trading debts back and forth for whoever forgot their wallet, didn't have enough cash, etc. to the point where we completely lost track of who owed who. Since all my friends and I picked up Venmo, this is a thing of the past. Spotting eachother for anything is a non-issue when they can transfer funds to you on the spot.
Thanks Venmo for making the app this mobile world needs!
Convenient way to transfer money
I use this app primarily with my family when we go out to eat and want to split the cost. The main drawback is that the money doesn't automatically transfer to my bank and just stays in the app (so they can collect interest on this cash). I also use square and it will immediately make the cash available in my bank so I prefer them over venmo. However, it's still a great free way to easily move money around and I will continue to use it.
Easiest way to pay without fees or delays
So easy! No more splitting the check or worrying about getting paid back from people who don't have quick pay set up with their banks. Also great to be able to split payments to vendors between friends or pay for a purchase. 10 times better than PayPal that seems to be slow to transfer and potentially charges you for party to party transactions!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 6.18.1
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Delancey Corporation, LLC
- © 2009-2016 PayPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.