Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Venmo is the simple and fun way to send and receive money between friends. Whether you’re splitting a dinner bill, concert tickets, or the cost of a road trip, Venmo removes the awkward talks over who owes what.
Just send or request your payment with a message or emoji combo of your choice, then comment on and like all your favorite splitting moments.
“#1 app college students should download right now” – BuzzFeed
A few more quotes that make us blush:
“One of the 50 Best Apps of the Year” – Time
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” – Forbes
“Revolutionized the mobile payment space” – Vanity Fair
"Just Venmo me” has become synonymous with "pay me back" or "I got it." - Business Insider
The Venmo magic:
• Transfer money easily and quickly using a friend's name, @username, phone, or email.
• Find friends automatically by syncing your Facebook or phone contacts.
• Stay in control of what you owe, what friends owe you and what you’ve bought.
• Make purchases in select apps using Venmo, so you can split and share your finds with friends more easily.
• Venmo uses data encryption to protect your financial information. That means we keep your actual card or bank information private by not sharing it when you send money or make purchases.
Venmo is a service of PayPal, Inc., a licensed provider of money transfer services.
All money transmission is provided by PayPal, Inc. pursuant to PayPal, Inc.'s licenses.
Visit https://venmo.com/legal/us-licenses/ for additional information. © 2017 PayPal.
What's New in Version 7.3.0
Improvements and bug fixes.
1. I keep waiting for Venmo to get smart and build the capability to start a "Pot" and people can pay into it. The Pot should allow you to see who's been invited and how much they have paid towards the total. I often coordinate my family's annual trip to the Dodger Game and this would make it so much easier when collecting funds.
2. Oh and for some strange reason my all of my transactions keep defaulting to private even tho I'm selecting friends. I checked my settings and my settings says friends too put it still defaults to private. HELP!
This app has changed my entire life!!!
Venmo has changed the world - no more splitting bill problems - taking an uber, venmo - going out to dinner with friends, venmo - need to send a friend money for a vacation, venmo - Venmo is a secure way to send money and document payment shares. The reminder feature is great when room mates forget to pay their utilies. I hope one day Venmo replaces the need to carry cash.
Teach User Experience to Your Developers
Who designed this piece of garbage? When I first created an account, I lost count of how many times Venmo tried to get me to connect my Acct w FaceBook. But after 24 hours, still no UI confirmation that a friend received the $1 test Payment i sent to her last night. (She had to TELL me she did.) Plus, I'm still waiting for over a half hour to receive funds she just sent to me. I have no messages, notifications (which I did activate), nothing to tell me a payment is coming. So far, I see nothing that causes me to trust Venmo. This app is a poorly designed joke.