This app is designed for health care professionals who want to gain a better understanding of IVUS interpretation. The Venous IVUS App from Philips Volcano and the American Venous Forum is the first app that lets you move a virtual IVUS catheter through the body while viewing real-world IVUS recordings, enabling you to easily identify anatomical structures and landmarks.
• IVUS pullback simulations and measurements using the interactive workflow
• Image interpretation guide
• Access further information through the links and references
DISCLAIMER: This application is the copyrighted property of Philips Volcano. It has been approved by Philips Volcano only for the use of healthcare professionals. Please contact Philips Volcano if you wish to use this application for any other purpose.
Bug fixes. Content update in Links and references, and workflows
- Volcano Corporation
- 222.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 PHILIPS VOLCANO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.