•• GeoFencing, iBeacons, Voice Control, Micasaverde Vera UI5/UI6/UI7 support ••
VeraMate is a simple but powerful home automation application to connect to your Micasaverde Vera controller. This allows you to control z-wave/X10 devices like your lights, curtains/blinds, heating, locks, and more.
VeraMate is designed to be a simple and elegant way to control your device. No setup is required, it simply connects to your Micasaverde box, and chooses the best configuration for you to control your home. The power is then in your hand to customize !
VeraMate is one of the most advanced Micasaverde/Vera apps on the market. How about just some of what VeraMate offers:
• Control your home with your voice. Say, "Turn on the kitchen lights", and VeraMate will carry out your command. **
• Automatically activate scenes on leaving your home using GeoFences.
• Use iBeacons for indoor location sensing; turn on your lights as you walk in.
• Change your device icons to be more meaningful to you. Select from a wide range of custom icons, or download community built packages from the web.
• Have alerts sent straight to your phone when your door opens.
You will need a Vera Lite, or a Vera 3 box to be able to utilise this app.
- NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Full list of Features:
• Support for UI6/1.6.x and UI7/1.7.x firmware (please remember UI6/UI7 is not final firmware from Vera - VeraMate will attempt to support any changes that occur).
• Voice Control - control your home with your voice. This currently only supports English, with more languages to be supported in the future.
• GeoFencing - activate scenes upon entering or leaving different physical locations.
• iBeacons - indoor location sensing to interact with your devices via your iDevice (IOS7/8).
• Easy to setup Push Notifications - get alerts straight away when something changes.
• NO setup required. It will load the settings based on your existing Vera.
• Log in to multiple Veras
• "Smart buttons" - unique to VeraMate. Buttons that appear based on your usage.
For example, low battery warnings, active lights, and more.
• Create shortcuts (anchors) for your most commonly used buttons.
• Use your own icons for room images. Select from a wide variety of images.
• Set different background images, including the ability to choose your own photos.
• Guest login.
• "Speak to Me". Speak the commands you make. (IOS7/8).
• Support for virtually all devices.
• Automatic switching between fast/slow (WiFi/3G) networks - no manual control required.
• Hide items that you don't wish to see to prevent clutter.
• And much more.
We are under active development, with many new features planned. We won't give away all, but stay tuned for more exciting changes.
** Please note, in-app purchases are not supported by iOS for family sharing.
** Due to support for older versions of WatchOS, this is no longer available with VeraMate. Work is being done to support the latest version of WatchOS in the future.
Support iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Must have app for vera automation
This app is one of the best if not the best for vera automation. The app works great very customizable for quick access of scene and devices.
There a couple things to be aware of not a big deal if you know what to do if not you will be stressing about it.
1. When you login to the app know that you are actually logging into you vera account and sometimes vera (not the app) does not work properly so the app will not connect. Again this is not an app issue.
2. Once you log in it will take a bit of time specially if you have two units like i do. Then here is the big one - once you select your unit to login to it might not refresh properly ( this is an app issue) so after 60 second if you still stuck at the step after selecting your unit force quit the app and open it again and it will connect to your device and vera account just fine.
Once fully logged in you should not encounter any other issues.
If you are like me and been using this app for years and love it cause I do I encourage you do do what am about to do and find a way to support every updated version by donating something to the developer so he/she can keep this app going up to date and improve it.
To the developer - as long as you make it 5 dollars i will pay 5 dollars for every new major revision due to an iOS upgrade and i mean when we go from 11 to 12 ad an example not if we go from 12 to 12.1
Now compatible with iOS 12!
It’s back! This app is now compatible with ios12, it loads very fast and gets back its 5 stars!
This is the best app to control your MiCasa VERA controller.
Highly customizable, you can rename devices, hide unnecessary buttons in various rooms and assign more relevant icons to any device.
Keep the original Vera Mobile app around, it has its benefits like system configuration.
But THIS is the app you’ll use everyday to interact with your home automation system!
Thanks for update to iOS 12!
Thanks for updating to work with iOS12!!
- Cyapse Limited
- 73.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (C) Cyapse Ltd 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Apple Watch Upgrade $0.99
- Rooms & Zones Icons $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.