VERANDA is an exquisitely produced design and lifestyle magazine. Every issue celebrates the art of living well by giving its readers entrée to the most fascinating people, places and things in style today.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Veranda Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
WHY CAN'T I ACCESS DIGITAL IF I PAID FOR PRINT ALREADY.
Just a note to Veranda or future reference, A bit of Greed in the beginning will leave you with Broke in the end!! Customers who like you enough to want your services in both print and digital should be your top priority. A few bad reviews for those who don't purchase print and only see this about your company and their practices will only be scared away. I understand that times are difficult and every dollar can keep you afloat these days but even if you offer it to print subscribers at a discount is doing something for those who are your loyal subscribers, not sure that with all of these reviews now that you can recoup the damage done. Still love what you guys produce, so for me, the decorator junkie, even though I will not pay for digital, I will always love the magazine and the photos.
I have subscribed to Veranda for several years without issues. I am currently unable to download the most recent issue and as of today I have been denied access to my subscription completely. No history, no ability to Refresh and have been denied access to make with the magazine to try and resolve the matter. I am two months into my annual subscription. Very disappointed in this magazine and Hearst Publications. Hope they fix this glitch soon!
What no free try with current subscription???? Crazy!
I have the sept/oct issue in hand, downloaded the new iPad app to try the digital version since they are not always great and can't even view without purchasing again.
Please revise this app ASAP so we can give it a try and help you launch it since we are already your customers. Most us will renew as a digital IF the app is good. You should be able to flip, scroll, etc... If you want a great example checkout Oprah's O mag, it is amazing. Thanks
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Veranda is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2017. Veranda is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Veranda Magazine $1.99
- Veranda Magazine $19.99
- Veranda $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.