VerbForms Español is the easiest way to learn more than 7000 Spanish verbs and their conjugation.
VerbForms Español provides a unique set of tools and information:
• Detailed explanations about the conjugations for the different tenses.
• Over 7000 Spanish verbs with translations in English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Korean.
• Search for infinitives, irregular forms or translations to find verbs.
• Marks irregularities and orthographic features with colors.
• Provides frequency information for each verb.
• Audio: touch the verb forms to hear them.
• Configurable multiple choice, flashcard and written exercises for conjugation and vocabulary.
• Create lists of verbs you want to learn in an easy and comfortable way.
• Automatic error tracking by error lists.
• Your lists are kept in sync on your iOS devices using iCloud (optional, requires Internet access).
…and much, much more. VerbForms Español, the easiest way to learn Spanish!
• Small bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the Best Conjugation app 'Out There!'
I've tried them all; this is the one you want.
+7000 Spanish verbs including the 1000 most frequently used.
Touch the screen to have every form of every conjugation spoken aloud?! Amazing.
I am even able to send my students customized lists. If they have the app installed they can tap on the file I send them and import the list into their app for study.
Great support and frequently updated.
Perfect for me!
I'm in a second semester Spanish class at a local college. This App is great because:
- gives me complete conjugations for 2500 verbs
- verbs are searchable or you can scroll through them
- it gives you a couple of different ways to practice with quizzes
- it let's me build custom lists got the quizzes ( one per chapter from my "libro de texto")
- I checked a few dozen conjugations and they were all correct (only looked at the present, preterite and imperfect tenses)
- it uses a very simple but effective way to show irregular verbs
- the way the App is used is very much iPhone-centric and appears well thought out
Now for what I didn't like:
- I'm not real excited about the color scheme (but I can live with it)
- thus app would be great if it had a companion PC app
- for working on lists of verbs, it would be nicer if a whole list could be copied instead of just selected verbs.
- audio would be a great future enhancement
- having an option for more difficult testing/quizzes
- being able to export verb tables into a flash card App like iSRS
- being able to search on conjugated verb form
All in all, I'm impressed! I've used it extensively and it's a well thought out app.
I would describe myself as a "fair" Spanish speaker who needs to get around in Spanish speaking countries at least once a year and who needs to correspond occasionally in Spanish. I've used this app for a year or two. It is very detailed and complete; I've almost never looked for a verb that wasn't listed. The user interface works great (e.g., good use of color cues to identify irregular forms). I can't think of any improvements it needs to add, except to load and get past the opening display faster. It's well thought out. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. It's well worth the price, and I've recommended it to others I know.
- Laura Mueller
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Miguel Herrero & Laura Müller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.