Verbs from I Can Do Apps is a tool designed to work on the understanding and use of action words as well as build grammar / syntax skills. Understanding action words and being able to use a variety of verbs is a crucial skills for language development. This app targets the use of present, past and future tenses and regular, irregular and helping verb forms. Designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Verbs from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with language and/or cognitive disorders.
Level 1: Flashcards - picture with verb
Level 2: Identify the picture that demonstrates the verb from two choices
Level 3: Identify the correct helping verb for the sentence
Level 4: Identify the correct verb for the sentence
Level 5: Identify the correct irregular verb for the sentence
- Tool for speech and language development
- Photos of people and objects
- Developed with a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear statements read
- Female or male voice option
- Randomized questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection after every ten questions
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
Ratings and Reviews
I recently discovered these apps and love them. This is a user friendly app with a clean layout and photos of real objects, which I love since I work with adults and children in my clinic. There is so much I can do with this app as an SLP.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.