Veridian Mobile Banking
By Veridian Credit Union
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Veridian Credit Union’s mobile banking application allows you to check balances, transfer money, deposit checks, and locate ATMs and Branches from anywhere. This free download is a fast and streamlined way to manage your credit card, savings, and checking accounts at your convenience.
What's New in Version 6.1
• Fresh new look
• Push alerts for Notification Center
• Remember username option
• In-app alert management
• Multiple member support
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Behind the Times
I noticed the UI got a facelift but the app is still lacking in a lot of areas.
1) When is Touch-ID going to be integrated? Seems like that should have happened years ago.
2) How do I make a payment on a Car Loan and/or Credit Card through the app? It seems that all I can do once I click on one account from the Dashboard is look through a lengthy list of transactions.
3) I would love the option to order my accounts in the order I prefer to see them in on the Dashboard.
4) This app needs it’s own approach for iPad - same app and functionality but it doesn’t make use of the space very well. Same app, just stretched to fit those devices.
5) I would love the option to integrate chat into the ‘Help’ section. Clicking ‘Help’ does nothing but take me to the Veridian homepage. Taking me there creates extra steps and digging through things to find the help I’m looking for.
6) In comparison to what I use on my desktop computer vs. the app, my preferences seem to be way skinny compared to desktop. Shouldn’t I have the same options on both?
Needs an update
This app gets the job done but does need a face lift and some support for newer devices... Needs iPhone 6 and up sizing, new UI refresh possibly. And the ability to switch between your personal account and a second account, ex joint account... Also please add Touch ID support! If these were added I would rate 5 stars
Multiple accounts supported
Very handy to be able to use the app for more than one membership. In-app alert management is helpful as well.