Verifly – On-demand Drone Insurance
By Verifly Technology, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Verifly – $1M of drone liability insurance from $10/hr
- Universal coverage: authorized pilots may purchase insurance near airports, heliports, stadiums, and in controlled airspace.
- $2.5M limit option.
- 1, 4, and 8 hour time packs.
- 1/2 mile coverage area.
Verifly delivers on-demand drone insurance for personal or commercial flights in two taps. Policies cover up to a 1/2 mile around you for up to 8 hours.
Simply choose your take-off point on a map and see an instant price. The app works with any drone under 15lbs. Enter your name and a credit or debit card and you will receive instant proof of insurance in the app and via e-mail. Don't fly exposed!
Supported drones include the DJI Mavic, DJI Phantom, DJI Inspire, 3DR Solo, Yuneec Typhoon, Yuneec Tornado, Parrot BeBop, Parrot ARDrone, senseFly eBee, senseFly albris, and many many more. No connection to the drone is required.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select your flight area
- View a real-time price for up to 8 hours of coverage
- Register with a credit card - instant approval
- Purchase an aviation insurance policy built specifically for drones - up to $2.5M liability
- View your policy in-app and via e-mail
- Monitor your policies with a countdown timer and notifications
- Up to $2,500,000 of liability insurance covering injury to people / property damage
- $10/hr starting price - no annual commitment
- Instant approval whether you're flying for fun or commercially
- Purchase coverage in two taps with a name and credit card
- Receive instant proof of insurance in-app and via e-mail
- Up to 8 hours coverage in your selected area, under 400'
- Injury to people, property damage to others
- Use of any drone under 15lbs commercially or for fun
- Unintentional invasion of privacy ($10,000)
- Unintentional flyaways
Insurance policies arranged through Verifly are underwritten by Global Aerospace, Inc. a leading provider of aviation insurance for over 90 years.
Verifly is available in all states except NY. We are working hard to cover NY shortly.
Don't run the risk of flying uninsured, or lose out on plum jobs requiring insurance, see how easy Verifly is today!
Questions or feedback on the Verifly app? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always looking for suggestions.
Connect with us on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VeriflyMe
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/VeriflyMe
Please note: policy details and terms and conditions are available within the app. Verifly provides drone liability insurance, and as such the policies we arrange do not insure the drone itself.
Verifly Insurance Services, Inc. is a licensed insurance broker.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- various bug fixes and performance improvements
I cannot use the Verifly because it is not available in rural/remote areas where my AT&T service does not work. Could it be made possible to work for a future time and place?
I have an FAA sUAS license and much of my work is out in the boonies.
Why are there no similar reviews – might they be deleted?