Verifly – Drone Insurance
By Verifly Technology, Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Verifly – up to $10M of drone liability insurance from $10/hr
- Indoor flight option
- Racing / contests flight option
- Pre-book policies in advance of start date (and receive certificate and policy to show to clients)
Verifly delivers on-demand drone insurance for personal or commercial flights in two taps. Policies cover up to a 2 miles around you for up to 8 hours.
Simply choose your take-off point on a map and see an instant price. The app works with any drone up to 35lbs. Enter your name and a credit or debit card and you will receive instant proof of insurance in the app and via e-mail. Don't fly exposed!
Supported drones include the DJI Mavic, DJI Matrice, DJI S-1000, DJI Phantom, DJI Inspire, 3DR Solo, Yuneec Typhoon, Yuneec Tornado, Parrot BeBop, Parrot ARDrone, senseFly eBee, senseFly albris, and many many more. No connection to the drone is required.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select your flight area
- View a real-time price for up to 8 hours of coverage
- Register with a credit card - instant approval
- Purchase an aviation insurance policy built specifically for drones - up to $10M liability
- View your policy in-app and via e-mail
- Monitor your policies with a countdown timer and notifications
- Up to $10,000,000 of liability insurance covering injury to people / property damage
- $10/hr starting price - no annual commitment
- Instant approval whether you're flying for fun or commercially
- Purchase coverage in two taps with a name and credit card
- Receive instant proof of insurance in-app and via e-mail
- Up to 8 hours coverage in your selected area, under 400'
- Injury to people, property damage to others
- Use of any drone up to 35lbs commercially or for fun
- Unintentional invasion of privacy ($10,000)
- Unintentional flyaways
Insurance policies arranged through Verifly are underwritten by Global Aerospace, Inc. a leading provider of aviation insurance for over 90 years.
Verifly is available in all states except NY and ND. We are working hard to cover NY and ND shortly.
Don't run the risk of flying uninsured, or lose out on plum jobs requiring insurance, see how easy Verifly is today!
Questions or feedback on the Verifly app? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always looking for suggestions.
Connect with us on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VeriflyMe
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/VeriflyMe
Please note: policy details and terms and conditions are available within the app. Verifly provides drone liability insurance, and as such the policies we arrange do not insure the drone itself.
Verifly Insurance Services, Inc. is a licensed insurance broker.
What's New in Version 2.7.3
- Improved map behavior and responsiveness.
- Improved GPS location accuracy when zooming in and out
- Fixes a layout issue for iPhone SE
Amazingly easy to obtain per-flight coverage
This service is amazingly easy to use, and the brilliance of it is the fact that you only pay for the coverage you choose, at the location you use, within the timeframe you choose. Comes up right away showing where you are on the map, and you can immediately purchase coverage for that location... or purchase ahead of time by moving the map to where you want it. With coverage this affordable and accessible in real time, there is no longer ANY reason not to purchase per-flight insurance for high profile drone flights.