Veritas Services and Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) Mobile
By Veritas Technologies LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Veritas Services and Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) Mobile simplifies several common system administrator tasks. SORT Mobile contains a subset of features found on the SORT website (https://sort.veritas.com).
• Licensing Calculators – perform SPVU (System Performance Value Unit), server tier and entitlement conversion calculations for the InfoScale and Storage Foundation family of products.
• Patch Lookup – find InfoScale, SFHA and VCS patches based on a Veritas incident number, a patch number, or a patch name.
• Error Code Lookup – display descriptions and solutions for Veritas error messages.
• Install and Upgrade Checklist – determine whether an environment and/or server is ready to install or upgrade Veritas enterprise products. It lists product and installation requirements including memory, disk space, architecture, patches, agents, and documentation.
• Hardware Compatibility List – verify Veritas InfoScale/Storage Foundation compatibility with disk arrays, servers, HBAs, switches, and controllers.
• vTSS Partner Support - Initiate a real-time chat session with the Virtual Technical Sales Specialist Team (vTSS)
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Minor content updates.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Veritas Technologies LLC
- © 2016 Veritas Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.