By Veritext Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Veritext’s Mobile App brings deposition scheduling, management, and transcript downloading to your iPhone and iPad, 24/7/365.
As an extension of Veritext’s leading, nationwide deposition services, Veritext Mobile allows you download deposition transcripts and exhibits, view information about scheduled depositions, map directions to deposition locations, receive automatic calendar notifications, and reschedule depositions instantly right on your iPhone or iPad.
MyVeritext Portal Access
You can link directly to MyVeritext, Veritext’s full featured web site that offers sophisticated search functions to find the documents you want, search within documents, coordinate with legal secretaries and colleagues to manage your deposition calendar and case milestones, and more. In addition to calendar notifications, the Veritext Mobile App provides alerts to let you know when transcripts and exhibits are ready for download.
Robust App for Litigation Professionals
Veritext Mobile provides a complete set of deposition workflow tools with benefits for key litigation professionals:
•Attorneys can access to key deposition transcripts, exhibits and schedules anywhere, anytime.
•Paralegals can coordinate multiple depositions, deploy court reporters and manage deposition transcript delivery and search.
•Support staff and secretaries can schedule, reschedule and cancel depositions in real-time online.
Veritext is the leading national deposition and litigation services firm, with offices throughout the US and services nationwide.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
1. Username and e-mail address once inserted will now be saved.
2. The app will stay open for 18 hours. As we maintain best practice in security, we may reduce the timeout in the future and will notify you if and as that occurs
3. We have provided a “manual” refresh – swipe down (or pull down) on any screen to have the user screen refresh.
4. The assignment count badge has been updated to ensure that it stays up to date and correct.
5. Added the ability to control the number of assignments that will display via the “Settings” screen. Users can now display more that 10 assignments in the “Future Assignments” and “New Assignments” screens.
On Its Way
There are only so many updates that can be made on an app that is not getting a fair chance. With all the reporters constantly bashing the operation, it's only a matter of time before they'll just give up and uninstall it for good. My hat is off to the creators for their hard work and dedication. It's not easy to make a platform to make our jobs easier. I am grateful for you guys.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Veritext Corporation
- © Veritext Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.