By Verizon Wireless
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
New Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone for a 30-day Premium trial. Verizon Cloud Premium lets you back up your contacts, photos, and videos to secure cloud storage, so you won't lose your important content if you lose your phone. You can opt out of the trial at any time during the 30 day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support, or continue using the full service at $5/month for 500GB of storage.
With Verizon Cloud Premium on iPhone, you can:
• BACK UP your phone's content to your secure cloud storage
• SYNC your devices - ACCESS your content when you need it, from your iPhone, iPad, on the web, or from any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and plan
• CREATE & ORDER PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback feature
• DISCOVER STORIES – View & share albums that are automatically generated using your best photos and videos
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content using your favorite native apps
*Data charges apply.
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on both iPhones and iPads. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
What's New in Version 17.4.7
We listened to your valuable feedback. Check out what’s new and rate Verizon Cloud on the App Store.
●Updates were made throughout the app to make it even easier to interact with your content
●Bug fixes and performance improvements
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
Too bad I cannot fit all of my stuff unless I pay money for more storage or else this would be a five star app. otherwise it usually works great very rarely does the app crash. I wish you could select only certain data you would like to use to back up on your free 5 GB back up storage.
Best cell phone company ever!
Verizon has been my one and "only"cell phone carrier since 2005. From Alaska to Texas the customer service and overall phone connection has been 100%, adding to the old adage ..."Can you hear me now?" Thank You Verizon. From a heart felt Mom,Teacher, and K- 12 Outreach Director. 😉
I just bought a note 8 and had to transfer over 4500 photos, it took a minute for it to complete but I kept thinking oh boy it's going to crash when it's almost done and I'm happy to say that it worked perfectly thanks
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 17.4.7
- Size: 117 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Wireless
- © Verizon Wireless
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.