By Verizon Wireless
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone to get 2 GB of storage for no additional charge*.
Verizon Cloud lets you back up your contacts, photos, and videos to secure cloud storage, so you won't lose your important content if you lose your phone.
With Verizon Cloud on iPhone, you can:
• BACK UP your phone's content to your secure cloud storage
• SYNC your devices - ACCESS your content when you need it, from your iPhone, iPad, on the web, or from any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and plan
• CREATE & ORDER PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback feature
• DISCOVER STORIES – View & share albums that are automatically generated using your best photos and videos
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content using your favorite native apps
*Data charges apply.
What's New in Version 17.2.4
We listened to your valuable feedback. Check out what’s new and rate Verizon Cloud on the App Store.
• Updates were made throughout the app to make it even easier to interact with your content
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great app when it was working
I love this app, it backs up all my contacts and pictures/videos. But had to give it 4 stars because out of nowhere it stopped working. I opened it one day and I was signed out for some reason, no one had access to my phone but me and I definitely didn't sign out, I tried signing in but it gave me a something went wrong error. After a few attempts to sign in the app stopped working. When I open the app it stays on the start up screen, I'm never given the option to sign in. Luckily there's a Verizon cloud website so I'm able to log on there and get all my backed up files but I'm no longer able to back up anything because the app won't go past the start up screen. Such a disappointment because I would constantly use the app. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
I've always kept a lot of videos and pictures in my phone (6000 pictures, 100 videos) and I hate deleting them. Luckily, when I signed up with Verizon last year they gave me a 256GB iPhone 7 so storage is no problem. However, iCloud with Apple is only 5 free GB. I do not want to pay for extra, but I'm horrified of losing my pictures and videos. It may take awhile to back up on Verizon Cloud (even longer than iCloud), but it's completely free and backs up seemingly everything. The gift options connected right to your photos is very cool too. You can backup a picture and get a gift with the same picture all in one app. Definitely a lifesaver. It's given me some peace of mind. lol
Recently I have switched from one phone to another and then I upgraded to an iPhone 7 Plus. The first phone decided it wanted to swim and jumped from the side of my sink to the bottom of it...it didn't make it but cloud saved my phone's stuff for me. Then I decided that I would give iPhones a go and was worried that I wouldn't have anything from my Droid Tubo 2. But it saved everything for me, again, and that's how I still have all my pictures and contacts and such. I definitely recommend it, it helps so much.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 17.2.4
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Wireless
- © Verizon Wireless
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.