Verizon FiOS Mobile
By Verizon Services Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy tons of entertainment with the Fios Mobile app. Access live TV, sports, original series, and On Demand content from virtually anywhere.
· Enjoy Live TV at home and on the go*. Quantum TV users can enjoy every channel in-home right on their Fios Mobile app!
· Stream your DVR content while home or away.* (Fios Quantum TV and Internet required)
· Access thousands of Fios On Demand titles
· Download premium content from select channels or any rental or purchase to your mobile device and watch offline.
· Schedule and delete DVR recordings
· Use your compatible mobile device as a remote control^ when watching TV at home.
· Speak to Fios Mobile! Just hit the mic icon in the search bar and find content by speaking naturally.
A compatible mobile device is required for use of the Fios Mobile App. Minimum OS requirements can be found in the app store listing.
DVR and Live TV Streaming from your Verizon Media Server
*Verizon Fios Quantum TV and Fios Internet subscription required. Live TV and DVR can simultaneously be streamed on up to 4 compatible devices per media server. No same-recording simultaneous streaming on multiple devices out-of-home. Access to live TV in-home channels requires Fios router. Premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package may be required. NFL Network and NFL RedZone content available on tablets only. Content availability restrictions may apply. Wireless data charges may apply.
^Remote control functionality requires use of Fios router and HD Set Top box.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
What's New in Version 5.3
- Addresses some streaming issues for Quantum TV users on iOS 10
- Bug Fixes
You've got a tv in your hand wow
I don't get what people are complaining about. It's convenient and works great Got the basic channels on the dashboard the missing ones are because of licensing issues
the only problems are related to the quality of the wifi connection which is on the user. Can't be in a Starbucks with everyone streaming on the free wifi and expect lightning fast service
The fun part is the remote control that lets me mess with my family from the office even
Constantly cuts off and freezes
Used this app for over a year. It is great when it works. However, it will cut off in the middle of a show and say the device is not authorized, or subscribed. It will also say it isn't connected to the internet.
The only way to resolve freezes and error messages is to cut the device off and restart. There are also times when I had to reinstall the app to get it to work again.
If you call Verizon to get help, you will be put into a maze cause they don't know that their app has bugs. They will lead you in the wrong direction.
A Great Addition To My Entertainment Options
This app has been a dependable option to my entertainment activities. It allows me to stay engaged with whatever I'm watching as I move around doing other things. It is actually delivering me from my "couch potato" tendencies and keeps me from missing those important TV moments even as I work around the house. Big kudos to all involved in making this available.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 103 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Services Corporation
- © Verizon Information Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.