By Verizon Wireless
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Best of Show” Award Winner at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
Take texting to a new level. Send and receive text and multimedia messages seamlessly from your phone, iPad, or Web using your primary phone number. In addition to sending and receiving text messages, you can also
- Personalize Conversations – customize images, notifications, font sizes , auto-reply, signatures, and much more
- Share your real-time location using Glympse with others, or view multiple friends’ locations in a single map screen.
- No Barriers – Even friends who don’t have Verizon service can receive enhanced multimedia messages, glympses or voice messages.
- Easily search through all of your messages with the exclusive feature Content Finder
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Typing Indicator support between users using Verizon Messages
* Mark all as Read option in the Settings menu
* Performance enhancements and stability bug fixes
2 big problems!
1. The instructions say to deactivate iMessage on the phone and iPad when this app is installed. The problem is, when I do that, I don't receive texts from other iPhone users on Verizon. But If I leave iMessage activated, the Verizon iPhone texts come in on the iPhone messaging app and others on this app. Just what I need, two different apps for texts!!
2. The font for texts on this app is tiny and here's no way to make it bigger. It' Did any of the rocket scientists at Verizon who developed this app stop to think that the reason their customers use their iPads is cause text is bigger and easier to read? I can actually make the texts much bigger on the iPhone!! Please fix this!!
What do you want to bet they never read these comments and the problems never get fixed?
This is great!
Thank you, Verizon! This works PERFECTLY on my iPod Touch. I never pay for data plans, so SMS texting has been sorely missed.
When a text hits my cell I get a copy on my iPod in literally one second.
Two requests, though. Please give us the ability to pick different alert tones. The built in tone is too quiet and short. Also, I'd like the option of selecting reminder beeps, like my cell has, so I don't miss or forget to view messages.
This is a great app! I love being able to do all my text messaging from my ipad. There are a lot of awesome features to this app as well. I'm so glad they finally added the "mark all as read" feature!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 12, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Wireless
- © Verizon Wireless
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.