By Verizon Wireless
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Personalize Your Conversations - Customize the background with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
- Wi-Fi Extended coverage – Send and receive messages over Extended Wi-Fi from your smartphone, iOS device, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser.
- Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people You choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
- Web Image Search – Easily search images on the web to send
- Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
- Sent and Received Media - Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
- eGifting – Sending a gift is easier than ever – simply text to send a Starbucks eGift Card to say “Thanks”, “Happy Birthday” or “Let’s meet at Starbucks”.
- The #1 used messaging application by NBA & NFL fans during the Game*
*Verizon Messages is the #1 Used Application by NBA & NFL fans during the Games (based on average screen time per user in minutes)
“Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
What's New in Version 1.5.5
More reliable than my text msg on my iPhone
However, I also hate the fact that it does not show up on both my lists. Broken conversations are all you see if you somehow end up replying on opposite apps!
It's extremely frustrating also, not receiving my messages through my regular Verizon messaging application!
I don't understand why that happens, but that is why I had to upload this application just so that I could send out and receive all my messages!
why is that happening to me on my new iPhone Verizon? Who is receiving my messages instead of me? And how can that happen? Then something needs to be done about the security of messages being sent! Especially when you have people dealing with psychopaths and we have orders of protection that don't work!!!!!!!somehow this is how it is possible to get my personal information and intercept it from me!
This app needs improvement!
The reason I got this app was so I wouldn't miss my texts whenever I didn't have my phone near by. It was awesome because sometimes while @ home I would receive my texts quicker than my phone and I didn't have to rely on some 3rd party app that required a separate phone number. But now it seems after updates this app for the iPad is no longer functioning properly. Sometimes when I open the app only half of the messages would appear or the send key would be missing and the only way I could get it to reappear is to completely close out the app and start all over again or while typing I accidentally turn my iPad in landscape mode my message that I had just typed out would disappear.
Fast.. Features.. Fun..
Like with many things that Verizon does, this app is made well and simply works. This app enables you to send and receive messages from almost any where. The messages are synced and stored on their servers and on your various devices.
The feature set on this app is pretty awesome. Edit your photos, send voice clips, send your location and so much more. I found this program easy to use and actually enjoyable to use. I love having access to messages on my phone, laptop and tablet.
This app will impress your so download it and check it out today!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Wireless
- © Verizon Wireless
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.