By Verizon Wireless
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected using Verizon Messages on your Smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Verizon Messages syncs messages across your smartphone, tablet and computer. Switch devices whenever you want. Make calls with your tablet anywhere. And keep the conversation going with personalized texts, photos, videos and gift cards worth up to $100 at stores like Starbucks, Amazon, and more.
*NEW – Now you can make and receive calls using your iPad (and other iOS devices)
*NEW – eGifting has been expanded to include eGift cards from more than 30 brands
*NEW – Scheduled messages are queued and delivered at the date and time specified, even if your phone is turned off.
*NEW – Media search allows you to search the web for images and videos to include in your conversations.
- Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people you choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
- Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
- Sent and Received Media - Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Good not great
Somewhat unstable, and it doesn't play well with iOS text message app. I sometimes have to turn off the iOS app, use this app, then turn the iOS app back on. It does allow for media over the text connection when iOS text app doesn't interfere. Nice thing also is you can answer the phone on your iPad most of the time. If Verizon would stabilize the app and clear up problems with the iOS texting app, it would rate 5 stars
Amazing product, works from outside USA as well, you could send/receive text/calls with a local sim as well. First time to make calls work, update the 911 address, then disable/enable calls then it will take the address else it errors out
Called a few folks in the USA, works awesome
No other phone company has a product like this
I haven't had any issues with it, it keeps my messages in sync across my (AT&T) iPhone, Verizon Note 5 and Windows 7 computer.
The only issue is that I haven't figured out contacts yet, notifications don't always show the contact name just the phone number.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 76.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Wireless
- © Verizon Wireless
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.