Transform the way your students collect data and explore scientific principles with Go Wireless. By using this intuitive app with one of the Go Wireless sensors, students can easily analyze temperature or pH data in an engaging, hands-on way.
HARDWARE REQUIRED—Visit vernier.com/gw-temp for details or to purchase.
The app allows students to view live readings from the wireless sensor, capture data in real time, and examine the results. With Go Wireless, investigation possibilities are limitless.
• Instantly discover nearby Go Wireless sensors and monitor their readings
• Connect to a specific sensor for further study
• Customize sensor name, view battery status, and flash sensor LED to identify
• Collect data when app is in the background or mobile device is in sleep
• Export sensor data for further analysis in other apps
Go Wireless Temp
• View live temperature values in a thermometer bar
• Collect data – displayed in a graph
• Tap to toggle units
• °C and °F
• Tap the graph to Examine the data
Go Wireless pH/Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier
• Quickly collect individual data points in a table
• Set sensor to report readings in pH or mV
• Visual cues to quickly identify solution as acidic, basic, or neutral
• Easy sensor calibration—add a calibration point with a single touch
• Record a description for each sample or enter a titration volume
• Enter observations for any recorded reading
Opportunities for Investigation
With Go Wireless Temp, students can explore:
• Endothermic and exothermic reactions
• Freezing and melting of water
• Energy content of foods
With Go Wireless pH, students can investigate:
• pH of household acids and bases
• Acid-base titrations
• Water quality
For advanced data analysis and graphing capabilities and for compatibility with Go Wireless Hear Rate, download Graphical Analysis. This app allows students to save data, perform curve fits, annotate graphs, perform statistical calculations, and export data for further analysis.
- Wirelessly update Go Wireless Temp firmware (version 1.91) from Sensor Details
- Updated support for Go Wireless pH
Fixes and improvements:
- Resolves an intermittent issue when connecting to Go Wireless pH
- Updated help information
Ratings and Reviews
This app is pretty corey, love it✡
Go Wireless app
Please allow this app to work with iPad 2's. Most of our school's iPads are not compatible. I would give you 5 stars if the app worked with older devices that had iOS 7.
- Vernier Software & Technology
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Vernier Software & Technology, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.