VeroComm is a secure video, document, and in-person training app enabling companies to stream their video content and documents to their teams — privately. Authorized users who are invited to download the app are the only people who can access these activities.
Videos, documents, and in-person activities for formal training and compliance, important company messages, or informal announcement and events are protected from public viewing. Content in the app cannot be forwarded within the app or shared outside of the app to insure proprietary company information is accessed only by those intended.
VeroComm’s easy-to-sort feature prioritizes which activities need immediate viewing. All activities are color-coded with red, yellow, and green indicators for Past Due, Due Soon, and Completed activities.
Additionally, mobile users can send messages to administration with clarifying questions or comments about particular activities. Managers and supervisors can easily reply via the advanced web portal.
Companies using VeroComm Enjoy:
• Control to determine who has access to which activities, with the flexibility to easily provide or revoke access.
• Visibility to who completed which activities.
• Proof that videos were actually watched and documents actually reviewed.
• Information about what percentage of a video was viewed.
• The ability to communicate with users in the field about the particulars of an activity.
- Aclipsa Mobile Video Solutions LLC
- 57.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Aclipsa Video Solutions LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.