Verona - World peace, one swipe at a time
By Verona Media, inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Verona introduces you to people on the other side of a divide. Choose a group such as Republicans, and we'll show you Democrats. If the groups don't fit you perfectly, just pick the one which suits you the best. Verona hopes to show how even the most seemingly divided people can peaceful coexist, and that we're really not all that different after all. It's free, fun, and available everywhere.
Every time you open Verona, you’ll immediately see new, interesting people nearby. Israelis will see Palestinians, and Palestinians will see Israelis. You'll see their photo, interests you have in common, and what they're most passionate about. Swipe right to like or left for next on each persons profile. All swipes are anonymous. No one will ever know you’ve passed on their profile. Only once you’ve both swiped right on each other will your newfound match be revealed. Get to know your match directly in Verona by using our built-in, safe and private chat.
Is Verona the path to world peace? Hey, anything is possible...
Here’s how it works:
* Signup in seconds. (Verona is totally private).
* We ask you to identify as one of two groups. Currently we support Israel and Palestine.
* Immediately start seeing profiles of new, interesting people nearby, and what interests you have in common.
* Swipe right to like and left to pass on each person’s profile.
* All swipes are anonymous, so no one will ever know if you decided to pass on them for any reason (you only find out if both of you swipe right on each other).
* If you like someone, and they like you back, it’s a match!
* Once you match with someone, you can chat with them from right inside of the Verona app.
What's New in Version 2.5
- See who's already liked you.
- Send images in chat.
- Converted bugs into hugs.
I like the idea of an app that connect people across divides.
Way too many glitches using iphone 6s plus
Yay for world peace and getting laid!