The Hubbell Power Systems 'VersaTech® Recloser Programmer' for iPad and iPhone apps allow communication with Versa-Tech® I (VT-I), Versa-Tech® LT (VTLT), Versa-Tech® II (VT-II) or Versa-Tech® XC (VT-XC) Reclosers equipped with WiFi modules. With the iPad version, users can read and program settings, download Event and Data Logs and perform other functions, as they would when using a laptop computer and a remote radio. The iPhone version has restricted capabilities such as viewing, generating reports, and limited command functions.
Specifically, using the iPad 'VersaTech Recloser Programmer' customers can:
- Flash Beacon functionality to identity recloser in the field.
- Read and Program Versa-Tech Recloser settings.
- Monitor Real-Time Current Data on the Versa-Tech Recloser.
- View Data Log and View Demand Graph.
- Download Versa-Tech Event Log.
- View, Download and Edit Versa-Tech Scratchpad.
- Download and Save PDF format reports on the iPad that could be shared via email.
- Change the Wi-Fi SSID and password from the app.
- For the Versa-Tech II and XC, customers can also
· View Device and Audit Logs
· View Oscillogram for overcurrent events
· Export Demand log, Event log, Device log and Oscillogram data/graph as a report and view them instantly or offline
· Set the Recloser in Hot Line Tag/Non-Reclose from the app
· Trip, Close or Lockout the Recloser from the app
· Create multiple users and permission levels
· Added capability to communicate with Versa-Tech® XC (VT-XC).
· Added option to import custom TCC points (256 data values) into ‘Custom TCC Editor” for VTII and VT-XC.
· Added two new user levels, “Basic Plus’ and ‘Intermediate’ for VTII and VT-XC.
· Added numerical battery voltage to Recloser Status for VTII and VT-XC.
· Added Peripheral Power option for powering ON or OFF for VTII and VT-XC.
· Added entries to the VTII and VT-XC generated report for user interface platform and iOS version.
· Added hardware revision fields for VTII and VT-XC.
· Updated TCC curve names for VTII and VT-XC to correctly match associated curve timings.
· Included 26 new timezones for selection in the time synchronization window for VTII and VT-XC.
· Updated WiFi password field for VTII and VT-XC to accept only ASCII characters.
· Added compatibility of VTII and VT-XC Settings file between iOS VT Programmer and Windows VTII / VT-XC Programmer.
· Added additional NR handle functions and dual modes for VTI FW v4.50 only.
· Added interlock to ensure SC Lockout cannot be selected unless last programmed shot is marked as SC.
· Disabled firmware upgrade capability.
· Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.