Activate student voice, gain authentic feedback and personalize learning. Use the Verso app to transform learning in your classroom. Verso’s ground-breaking peer anonymity and research-based workflows foster original thought from all students and nurture true collaboration, while leaving you in control.
Free and simple to use, Verso is packed with useful well-designed features:
- Easily create rich media activities using any Internet resource or by simply recording straight through the Verso app!
- Send challenges to your class instantly with a single click.
- Student discussion and in-app formative data let you easily identify and respond to individual learning needs.
- Group your students based on their responses.
- Export student conversations as evidence of learning.
- Immediate visibility on student engagement lets you reflect and refine your own practice.
With Verso students can:
- Provide an authentic response before viewing their classmates’ thoughts.
- Engage in safe, anonymous peer learning with their classmates.
- Reflect on their thinking in the context of anonymised responses from the class.
- Develop effective collaboration, communication, critical thinking and citizenship skills.
New Exit Slip functionality
Enhanced professional practice reflection
Resolves issues for some users being unable to update on first load
Ratings and Reviews
App stuck on updates
It has been updating/loading for days and I still cannot load the app
So many possibilities...
I have just started to use the program but I can see so many possible uses. I posted a "flip the classroom" video to feel out my students response to the idea and little did they know that this homework was a test to see how well the flipping works! Definitely a must have app for any teacher that wants to encourage meaningful dialogue amongst his/her students. Download now!
Verso is a great app to get students to think and to develop good communication skills. It is super easy to use and totally adaptable to the level of your own students. I am very excited to use this wonderful tool this year in my high school Spanish classes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.