The Versus Sports Simulator delivers rankings, game predictions, and statistics for hundreds of professional and collegiate teams. The app uses an advanced mathematical algorithm to generate weekly team ratings which are used to rank teams, predict game scores, and power the Game Simulator.
The Game Simulator, available for unlimited use through non-renewing subscription, allows you to simulate any possible matchup and view the predicted scores along with a side-by-side stats analysis.
- NCAA College Football (FBS, FCS, D2, and D3)
- NAIA College Football
- NCAA College Basketball (Division I)
- NFL Football
- NBA Basketball
- MLB Baseball
- NHL Hockey
* Team Rankings: View overall performance rankings, power rankings, offensive and defensive rankings, schedule rankings, and win/loss statistics
* Conference/Divisional Rankings: View rankings of conferences or divisions for each sport to analyze relative strength
* Game Simulator: Simulate games between a limited number of teams to see predicted scores and side-by-side statistics
* Predictions: View one prediction per day for each sport during regular and post season
Paid Subscription Features (available via In-App Purchase per sport):
* Game Simulator: Compare any two teams and simulate the final score if the two teams were to meet at either location or a neutral venue
* Predictions: View predictions for every single scheduled game, including final score, points spread, and total points
The Versus Sports Simulator was developed by Steve Pugh, an American mathematician who has won several prediction accuracy awards and is regarded as a pioneer in sports statistics.
DISCLAIMER: The Versus Sports Simulator is not affiliated with any league, conference, team, or other sports organization. Game simulations and predictions are for entertainment purposes only and should not be used for wagering. Score predictions are generated using an advanced mathematical technique using win/loss and scores data and do not take into account weather, time of day, player injuries, or any other external factors.
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Today widget for daily featured predictions
- Enhanced user interface
- Faster response times
- Strength of Schedule ratings and rankings
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sweet picks sweet app
I’ve enjoyed using VSS and using its predictive model to, occasionally, make the weekends more interesting. For all intents and purposes, the free subscription has worked out perfectly for me and as a big fan of FCS (Go Dukes) I appreciate having a reliable source to check on the CAA.
Thanks Steve for creating a simulator that’s easy to work with and make money from!!
I even tried your new UFC simulator and I’m up on profit using that too
Thumbs up Steve!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear the app is working in your favor!!
I personally love this app. I’ve purchased the whole NCAA football section and have zero complaints. It’s a top sports analytics site and the simulation feature is awesome. I’ve always wondered how my team would compare to others when they don’t play and this feature gives me some entertainment. I’ve spent multiple hours simulating different games. Alabama beat the worst NAIA team 158-0 lol.
But seriously I use this and its been pretty accurate for the most part. I’d recommend this to anyone who loves sports analytics.
- Compughter Technologies, LLC
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Compughter Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- College Football Season Pass $29.99
- NFL Season Pass $29.99
- College Football Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.