Versus Sports Simulator
By Steve Pugh
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*Now updated for the 2017-2018 NFL and College Football season!*
The Versus Sports Simulator delivers rankings, game predictions, and statistics for hundreds of professional and collegiate teams. The app uses an advanced mathematical algorithm to generate weekly team ratings which are used to rank teams, predict game scores, and power the Game Simulator.
The Game Simulator, available for unlimited use through non-renewing subscription, allows you to simulate any possible matchup and view the predicted scores along with a side-by-side stats analysis.
- NCAA College Football (FBS, FCS, D2, and D3)
- NAIA College Football
- NCAA College Basketball (Division I)
- NFL Football
- NBA Basketball
- MLB Baseball
- NHL Hockey
* Team Rankings: View overall performance rankings, power rankings, offensive and defensive rankings, schedule rankings, and win/loss statistics
* Conference/Divisional Rankings: View rankings of conferences or divisions for each sport to analyze relative strength
* Game Simulator: Simulate games between a limited number of teams to see predicted scores and side-by-side statistics
* Predictions: View one prediction per day for each sport during regular and post season
Paid Subscription Features (available via In-App Purchase per sport):
* Game Simulator: Compare any two teams and simulate the final score if the two teams were to meet at either location or a neutral venue
* Predictions: View predictions for every single scheduled game, including final score, points spread, and total points
The Versus Sports Simulator was developed by Steve Pugh, an American mathematician who has won several prediction accuracy awards and is regarded as a pioneer in sports statistics.
DISCLAIMER: The Versus Sports Simulator is not affiliated with any league, conference, team, or other sports organization. Game simulations and predictions are for entertainment purposes only and should not be used for wagering. Score predictions are generated using an advanced mathematical technique using win/loss and scores data and do not take into account weather, time of day, player injuries, or any other external factors.
What's New in Version 1.10
- Added offensive and defensive sliders to customize simulations based on field conditions, player injuries, coaching changes, etc
- General bug fixes
Not very accurate
I’ve used it for a month in college and the lines that are arrived using your app are way off from the outcome of games. Maybe a selective few are close but example is Tulane / Tulsa. 30-30 on your app and final score 62-28. That’s just one example. Not angry just thought the simulations would be closer
Where is your support email.. Yes I would be interested
Very impressive simulation! After testing it out for fun, decided to put down some money. Won $500 using your app!! 👍
Love this app!
The app is great for picking winners. The side by side comparison of any two teams is really useful. Clean interface and pretty accurate!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 29, 2016
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Pugh
- © 2017 Steve Pugh, CompughterRatings.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- College Football Season Pass$29.99
- NFL Season Pass$29.99
- College Football Premium$14.99
- College Basketball Season Pass$29.99
- College Basketball Premium$14.99
- NBA Season Pass$29.99
- NFL Premium$14.99
- MLB Season Pass$11.99
- NBA Premium$14.99
- MLB Premium$5.99