VERT app for VERT® Classic wearable jump DEVICE and G-VERT® performance & intensity tracker measures your performance data wirelessly in real-time.
With VERT® Classic you can see all your JUMP measurements on the VERT® wearable jump device and simultaneously on an iOS Bluetooth 4.0 compatible smart phone or tablet.
With G-VERT® you can see all JUMP measurements PLUS:
• STRESS %: Know the low and high intensity of each movement and the total stress % on your body or appendage
• POWER: Know how much you are exerting and how explosive in watts/lb.
• KINETIC ENERGY: Know how hard you worked in Joules/lb.
• JUMP: Know how high, average, average hi your vertical jump is and your total jump count by session.
• JUMP RATE™ Feature: A new fitness measurement so you can see your total jump count analytics during time session for jump rope; :30 second, 1 minute, 2 minute and endurance mode!
• ASYMMETRY: Know your body symmetry for peak athletic performance.
G-VERT® intensity tracker measures the G-force of every movement
Take pictures & self GIFs with our social PROPS!™ feature and share your stats. Your data will show up as a filter on the pic or GIF you take!
Other GREAT uses:
INJURY PREVENTION: Track your jump load by total jump count. *See the exertion of every movement on your core body or appendage. (*With use of G-VERT®)
COMBINE: No more slap sticks for vertical tests! Just clip & jump... combine testing made easy!
PERFORMANCE: Improve your performance by monitoring all your movements during practice, strength & conditioning workouts, games or training! Establish a "base line" and improve from there. Each session is saved on your myvert.com profile.
All your data is synced on myvert.com for historical analysis!
Coaches: visit our VERT coach and G-VERT® Team system technology on myvert.com
Monthly Premium Content Access Available:
• $6.99 / month after 7 day free trial, charged to your iTunes account within 24 hours of the end of each period
• Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• You can manage subscriptions and/or turn off auto-renew in your Account Settings
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable
Updates for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Vert Classic no longer works with app
I don't know what they did to the app but I have two Vert Classics and they used to work and now they don't. The VERT shows that it measured my jump but it won't send it to my phone. My phone shows that it finds my vert but won't read the jumps. Please make it work with the classic version again
Developer Response ,
HI Animanimac. We checked internally (and created new accounts) and did not have an issue when using any VERT classic units (model #BABA or #JEM). Please contact us at email@example.com, chat or call our main line 1-510-629-3665 and we will try to help you with any problem. Thank you!
Where is the watch app as shown?
Interesting that they still show the watch app when there is none
new version of app requires monthly subscription SERIOUSLY it's not enough that I bought your device. I just want to count jumps
Recently purchased and love this product for my tennis game and the students I train. I can see overall workload along with the stress of the impacts on the athletes movements. Easy to share and save data and highly recommend to any athlete, coach or trainer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback! Please look out for our new "Drills" feature and how you can use it to teach footwork efficiency for your tennis players. Thank you!
- Mayfonk, Inc.
- 136 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mayfonk Athletic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Content - Monthly $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.