Vertigo connects people to experience music and life together in real time—because life is better with music!
• Link your Apple Music or Spotify Premium account to find songs, build playlists, and listen along with others. Your fellow users listen live through their own Apple Music or Spotify Premium accounts.
• Share your music with the option to layer in live video and/or audio to enhance the moment.
• Receive real-time feedback from users through live commenting.
• Connect with others to tune into their live sessions and discover new music and moments.
• Share and post your favorite songs, artists, albums, and playlists.
Get more Vertigo!
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vertigoislive/
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vertigoislive/
• Get our ‘grams: https://www.instagram.com/vertigoislive/
• Snapchat: vertigoislive
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Once this app has it’s user interface figured out and marketing is streamlined in the App Store, I think it will do really well. For instance, if you’d just add a GIF explaining the core featureset (sharing music with friends) as the first image in the App Store, the upward trends would climb higher exponentially as more eyeballs would understand the offering as it climbs a chart.
The UI needs more attention for sure, and I think you’re probably losing a lot of users to that because there is a distinct learning curve (check out Heuristic Evaluation by Jacob Nielsen for explanations of why things like having a “how-to overlay” greatly inhibit usability and engagement).
I know the core offering and how to navigate the app so I am able to see “the vision” here, but it’s a turn-off if an app has to be explained to you from App Store preview page to using the app itself - it’s like a good joke, explanation kind of ruins it.
Simplify, streamline, and amplify with a GIF (I know the marketing GIF sounds like explanation, but it is passive explanation and not part of your UX).
Needs to be simplified
The apps trying to do too many things, it needs to focus on the purpose of just playing music with your friends at the same time, the post page is all over the place and i dont know where i am half the time, it lags and i leave mixers accidentally easily, the app could me so much better but it seems like the developers aren’t making any effort to simplify it bc the same issue comes up in reviews from over a year ago. fix your darn app.
Developer Response ,
Your candid feedback is very much appreciated! If you don't mind starting a conversation with us via the feedback portal in Settings, we would really like to hear more about what specifically is frustrating. Help us focus our effort :)
still needs some improvement
I’ve been using this app for over a year now and it’s fun and all but after the update (where you have to have iOS 10.3 or more) it’s been pretty slow for me. There’s much more lag then there used to be. Hopefully there will be another update to fix this issue if it affects other users.
- Vertigo Media, Inc.
- 111.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014–19 Vertigo Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.