Vertigo Rogue is an original, fast-paced arcade style action game that puts you in the seat of a heavily armed helicopter taking on a range of land, sea and air based enemies. See reviews and video on support site www.vertigorogue.com
As an ex-con mercenary fighter pilot about to retire and settle down, you are whirled into a sinister plot where you are forced to enact the role of a flying mafia hitman in a city where the on-going conflict between 7 criminal organizations is about to spin out of control in a frantic, explosive climax.
Vertigo Rogue Lite features:
1. A short campaign including 4 Vertigo Rogue missions
2. A huge, detailed landscape of unprecedented complexity
3. Advanced, realistic graphics in a rich and populated environment
4. A selection of 8 different weapon types
5. A powerful, yet simple and intuitive two-thumb control system
6. Advanced 3D sound environment
7. Optional stereoscopic, red/blue color-filtered 3D mode
Note: 3D glasses are of course not included, but if you happen to have a pair of those old cardboard goggles with a red/blue 3D filter, turn on the 3D mode and enjoy the REAL vertigo effect!
Note that in stereoscopic mode, the frame rate will be lower and the most convincing depth effect is achieved on the newest generations of iPod Touch/iPhones. The color coded 3D mode will not work with shutter- or polarized 3D glasses as used in theaters.
Universal iPad HD support; New (optional) virtual sticks; Landscape AND portrait mode; Better auto-aiming.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible controls and view!
This game is very enjoyable! I love this game, get the app.
Can you outdated the game for ios11
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 Brainphant
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.