Verto Studio 3D
By Verto Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Verto Studio 3D is an innovative, fully-functional 3D modeling and graphics studio designed to rival desktop studio programs. It strives to push the boundaries of what is capable on an iPad and from the users that use it.
The software is designed for all ranges of users, from professional 3D modelers, game developers, to beginners looking to get their feet wet in 3D content generation. Use it to build quick 3D mockups or fully functional environments for mobile applications. Verto Studio is an ideal solution for mobile 3D content generation because it bridges the gap between design and mobile testing. It supports importing, exporting, viewing and editing 3D models of any size. Use the built-in shaders or the GLSL shader editor to create your own shader effects with absolute precision.
With use of the "auto tool", the user can intuitively gesture using taps, swipes, pinches and twirls to quickly alter the scene as they see fit.
Verto Studio 2.0 has a completely overhauled graphics engine and shader system rewritten from the ground up!
Verto Studio includes the following features:
- Built-in shaders including reflection/refraction environment mapping, BRDF, bump-mapping and more!
- Built-in glsl shader-editor.
- Render pipeline editor for multipass & post-processing effects with built-in blending operators
- Editing transform handles for translate/rotate/scale tools
- Instances (duplicate many, edit once)
- File import/export (DAE, OBJ, STL, .X, 3DS) and more!
- Verto Studio file format support and exchange via email
- Dropbox import of Verto Studio and OBJ files
- Mesh generation using quads and triangular faces
- Image rendering support
-- 3D Text complete with font selection and built-extrusion.
-- 3D shapes with built-in shape editor and SVG importer.
-- Terrain generator (height field)
-- 3D Sketch tool
-- Skybox type
-- Cubemap renderer type to live-generate environment maps.
- 64-bit support
- Mesh Augmentation
-- Polygon extrusion
-- Polygon subdivision
-- Copy and paste between scene documents
-- Texture coordinate editor
- Editing features
-- Vertex Translation/Rotation/Scaling
-- Material editor
--- Semi-transparency support.
-- Texture mapping
-- Texture coordinate editing
-- Laplacian smooth
-- Mesh separation
-- Camera to texture (ipad 2)
-- Lighting editor
- Multiple camera modes (top, bottom, left, right, front, back, free)
- Simultaneous camera view with 4-view split screen.
- Orthographic projection mode for engineering and CAD applications
- Advanced camera controls for FOV angle and near and far plane manipulation
- "Fly through" mode. Fly through the scene in full screen using FPS-game-style controls.
-- Gyro motion view. In "fly through mode", tap the gyro button to use your iPad as a virtual window into the scene, changing the vantage point as you hold the iPad a different angles.
- Fully supports the retina display of the new iPad for maximized screen real-estate usage.
- New built-in cubemaps (preset environment maps)
What's New in Version 2.1.3
The problem I once had is gone, thank you! The app now works again to my liking.
Could be much better...
The interface for this is pretty workflow slowing - it would be good to have a better gizmo to control which axis the manipulations are happening on.
Also the most frustrating part - VERTEX mode crashes EVERYTIME. I can't merge two vertices or even find out if that is possible since every time I try to open the vtx menu the app crashes.
This is very unfortunate as if these problems were to be fixed I would LOVE this app,
At the moment I'm kinda regretting paying 10 dollars for it as as it is, it can't be used.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 05, 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 46.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Verto Studio LLC
- © 2014 Michael L. Farrell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.