----The main function of VeryFit - Smart Band----
1. Includes checking exercise, sleep quality, the state of the heart rate monitor, a smart alarm clock to wake up, APP message alert.
2. etc.Application through physical activity and calorie consumption, monitor the effect of walking and running.
3. When Veryfit sleep monitoring, recording deep and shallow sleep, sleep, sleep help users monitor their sleep quality.
4. Because the application needs to remind background, it has been running in the background.
5.This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life
6. Connect to synchronize data to Apple Health (HealthKit), to achieve data movement, data and consumed calories sleep simultaneous recording to Apple Health (HealthKit)
1 Compatible with 107 HR bracelet binding authorization capabilities.
Ratings and Reviews
It gets it done
For the price? People can't complain. We knew what we were getting ourselves into when we opted for the $40 fitness watch vs the $200 Fitbit watch.
I'm using an iPhone 6 Plus. The app DOES record my sleep (awake, light and deep state), it does record my steps, notifications DO work, music control DOES work and it displays what time and date it is.. that's enough for me. One of the "face displays" is of a snowy mountain and the weather. I wish it would actually display the current weather "snow/rain/fog/sunny" instead and I do wish the temperature would be the actual temperature instead of a fixed temperature reading. With that being said, if you activate the weather feature, you can swipe up to the weather: however, it does not display your locations. Weather app said I was 75*F and the screen said 85*/93* .. guessing for the lowest to highest. Very inaccurate and I don't know what city it was taking that data from.
I've showered with it w/ Zero damage. And I don't know how accurate, if at all, the heart rate monitor is. I was running on treadmill (185 heart rate according to the treadmill). Watch said 105. I had it tighter on my wrist as the instructions suggest when working out. No difference on how tight I made it.
Works, but needs repairs
The app basically works on my iPhone 5 with my wrist device and enables me to access data from it, but there are many problems. The graphic trace of heart rate while exercising used to be very good, very detailed, but now it's gone. The only useful (and seemingly accurate) information with the later app versions is the average and maximum heart rates. Non-exercising heart rate is still nicely shown on a plot, although very coarse (that's OK with me). However, the definitions of "average" and "resting" heart rates are obviously wrong. Often "average" is lower than "resting." I highly doubt the accuracy of "deep" and "light" sleep, and the laughable "wake sleep" often doesn't detect when I'm awake, even when I get out of bed (although it *usually* does the latter). One sees English mistakes in several places. For example, a pop-up says "Get it" when it should say "Got it." The app developer needs to get a better speaker/writer of English to help him or her improve it.
Works but could be better
Everything seems to work except the heart rate. Haven’t tried the sleep cycle thing yet. I really wish it had an option to show snapchat notifications and not just apps i never use. I would give five stars if that could be added. I also wish there was actual directions built into the app. Found some hidden functions that I wouldn’t have found if I wasn’t observant. Holding your finger on the button while the screen with the “running man and arrows” starts a countdown timer and puts the watch in stopwatch lap mode. Do the same to exit. Some misspelled words and weird grammar but the creator is not english so that’s okay to me. Needs more features that are advertised on the packaging and websites it’s sold from
- an he
- 77.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 晏宝
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.