VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers.
VesselFinder Pro features include:
- Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 7 days
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Filter vessels on map according to their type
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple and Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vesselfinder-free/id918080862?mt=8
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
- on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
- on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just stoped working and shows outdated data
not working correctly since ios 12
my fleet shows up on the map. but the list is blank
i no longer have a way to select a boat in my fleet or see the names of my fleet
i have rebooted and it does not get fixed
ios12 broke this app
all of the screens that show lists of boats are blank
iOS 12 Update failure
First off, let me say, I have had the app for a little over a year now. Never had any problems, love it... Apple just released their iOS 12 update, that is were the 2 stars comes in place... would of given 5 stars. But app is no longer able to load, shows pop up screen, than crashes, with or without WiFi. Will Update if anything changes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.