By AliveCor, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**NOW AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE 5**
Now get ECGs instantly! Developed specifically for veterinary professionals and their pet owner clients, the Veterinary AliveECG app changes your practice, adding convenience and ease of use, to allow you to take powerful, accurate recordings while improving your quality of care.
Note: This app is intended to be used with the AliveCor Veterinary Heart Monitor. To purchase ($199), please visit www.AliveCorVet.com
See the product in action at www.youtube.com/alivecorvet
WHAT VETERINARIANS ARE SAYING
“Ideally suited for veterinarians. It can help practices on many levels.”
Marc Kraus, DVM, DACVIM, Senior Lecturer, Cardiology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
"Absolutely loving this instrument. We have it in constant use and can no longer practice without it!"
Dan Simpson, DVM, West Bay Animal Hospital, Warwick, RI
* EASY TO USE: Screen more patients with no stress or shaving required in the majority of cases.
* ACCURATE: Current veterinary testing demonstrates accuracy in rate and rhythm compared to traditional ECG devices.
* CONVENIENT: Screen quicker than ever during wellness and sick exams in addition to preoperative and diagnostic work-ups.
* ACCESSIBLE: Store ECGs, with your notes and patient info, on the device and securely in the cloud for later analysis, sharing, or printing.
* FLEXIBLE: Record a single-lead ECG rhythm strip of any duration on dogs, cats, and horses.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Veterinary Heart Monitor snaps onto your iPhone 4, 4S or 5 like a case and wirelessly communicates with the app on your phone. No pairing between your iPhone and the Heart Monitor is required.
Once in the Veterinary AliveECG app, create an account and you’re ready to begin recording ECGs. It’s that easy to get started.
AliveCorVet.com provides you with anytime, anywhere, secure online access to all of your uploaded ECGs. Once you have the Veterinary Heart Monitor and the Veterinary AliveECG app you can create a free account that gives you access to your personal ECG hub. To access please visit http://app.alivecorvet.com/login
Within your hub you are able to interact with your current and historical ECGs, allowing you to analyze, print, and share. Our online services will continue to expand based on customer feedback.
CAUTION: For veterinary use only. Not cleared for human use. The human use app is AliveECG, also available in the App Store.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Love it but have a suggested improvement
It's wonderful. But I'm a little frustrated because I can't zoom in on a graph while in the program. I often want to make the graph bigger to accentuate the blips. If I email it to myself, then I can zoom in on the emailed graph, but that's a lot of unnecessary work.
Excellent tool, very satisfied!
I found it uses Bluetooth technology, meaning if you use a Mophie battery pack like I do. Use can simply put the Alivecor hand electrodes close to you phone without having to snap it in. Go figure!
Please update to OS7!!!! I can't use the app now.!! It is a great app but it needs to be updated!!!! Please please please! I use it all the time and now I can't!!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 29, 2013
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: AliveCor, Inc.
- © Copyright 2011-2013 AliveCor, Inc. All Rights Reserved. US Patent No: 8,301,232 and Patents Pending. AliveCor is a registered or unregistered trademark of AliveCor, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.