Vets Personal Formulary is an exclusive app for University of Liverpool veterinary students, which allows you to build and curate a catalogue of drug data for both learning and reference purposes.
The app comes pre-populated with a core list of "essential medicines" that are commonly prescribed, each with an editable template. It also lets you create and store custom drugs to expand your own Personal Formulary.
With Vets Personal Formulary you can:
- Annotate core drugs to include details on Class, Mode of Action, Contraindications and more
- Create new drug entries from scratch
- Order by most used / recently changed / custom drugs
- Add audio notes to new and existing drugs
- Export data for use outside the app
New form fields
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.